Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If you don’t think these should be taken over by the government than at some level you’re pro-capitalism.

I think that problematic mega corporations are the result of bad legal and bureaucratic structure, not capitalism itself.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, you think that "capitalism" are "voluntary trades and commerce" in general, huh?
:rolaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nami didn't smile for 8 years , trying to buy back her village. She could have run but didn't even though everyone in village hated her, she still carry their burden all alone.

After pain of 800 years. Joyboy will apear and buy this world and will fill this world with happiness
Oh wow I forgot about the no smiling part, I remember that now! Its what made me grow to like her even more back then! Honestly her backstory is so damn good too! Her stabbing her tattoo and her desperate efforts to save her village and not let Belle-meres death be in vain and such.

When Oda really wants to be sincere and write with heart and unapologetically, he truly goes for it!

Its no wonder Nami ended up meeting and joining Luffy to think of it too. Alongside him helping her with Buggy and especially Arlong ofc and such?

Okay we stop
:endthis:

btw Sauron is the best written villain
I really really like Sauron and his own motivation and descent into madness. The fact he’s never wholly evil, capable of redemption and regret but his own fear stops him from achieving it is great. Then the madness that consumes him to where he thinks himself the new Melkor in the 3rd age is so interesting to me. Even at the height of his madness he only ever wants to control the world though, unlike Melkor who would render everything into oblivion.

He feels so human in comparison to antagonists. Just very relatable for someone we barely see

Capitalism has no moral. It’s just about profit maximisation
profit maximisation isn't a capitalism thing, it's a human thing

because we have memory and we're thinkers

we see our neighbour doing something that lets him survive better, so you want to do the same and even better

that's the simple cycle of humanity, we can try to control ourselves and everything, but to me it's human nature

I really really like Sauron and his own motivation and descent into madness. The fact he’s never wholly evil, capable of redemption and regret but his own fear stops him from achieving it is great. Then the madness that consumes him to where he thinks himself the new Melkor in the 3rd age is so interesting to me. Even at the height of his madness he only ever wants to control the world though, unlike Melkor who would render everything into oblivion.

He feels so human in comparison to antagonists. Just very relatable for someone we barely see
Beautifully said
:catsweat: