D

Deleted member 83

Why tf did we go to politics :goatasure:
Yeah it were all nice and sweet got and lotr talk:few:

Undeniably one of the best scenes in the movie franchise. The absolute reversal of the Rohirran’s charge and how visceral it is gets me hyped up. Haradrim and Easterlings got so much style
Remember when got fanboys thought they'll mop the floor with lotr:kobeha:

If you don’t think these should be taken over by the government than at some level you’re pro-capitalism.

I think that problematic mega corporations are the result of bad legal and bureaucratic structure, not capitalism itself.
I didn’t say that they shouldn’t be taken over. I just said that within this system I rather support the small family stores and than fucking Amazon

But people don't want good lives. Don't you get it!?
They all want to die , that's why they support the destruction of our planet until it becomes inhospitable.

They don't want a future for humankind. They want the human race to go extinct.
after the 4 last years here in Brazil and still watching people praise and defend Bolsonaro on the daily, i have completely given up

:kayneshrug:

I'm just here to have fun watching this shit go down

This ain't manga, there's not gonna be some Joyboy kid with God Powers that is gonna come and save us all from all the shitty leaders in power by punching them

:josad:

Yeah it were all nice and sweet got and lotr talk:few:

Remember when got fanboys thought they'll mop the floor with lotr:kobeha:
LMFAOOOOO I was really into GoT back then and I remember people saying Battle of the Bastards was better than Helms Deep or how the fight against the Others / White Walkers would be the best on screen battle ever.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

no one even mentions them anymore but people still love everything LOTR

Humanity will never create a perfect system or choose a good one. Harming us and other beings is the hobby of humanity
It's not about "humanity", it's always due to the ultra rich/powerful. These are the same people that:

- Cut education funding to keep people uneducated (and therefore "sheep")
- Cut poverty support to keep people in poverty
- Evade taxes to stay rich
- Keep the prison system's juices flowing so they have free slave/swearshop labor for big manufacturing companies.
- "War on drugs" to keep the little man in prison
- "Militiarization" of our police to keep the little man down, in prison, or dead.
- and a 1000 other things

All by heavily influencing politicians in their local government. Many senators and reps in our government vote in a way keeps their "donations" up and stock in business in the net positive.

after the 4 last years here in Brazil and still watching people praise and defend Bolsonaro on the daily, i have completely given up

:kayneshrug:

I'm just here to have fun watching this shit go down
Shitshitshitshitshit

Don't give up man.
There is always something we can do, no matter how desperate it seems.

The people losing hope and stopping to fight is just what Nazis like him want.