?

- Detroit, Michigan
- Flint, Michigan
- Camden, New Jersey
- Gary, Indiana
- Parts of Baltimore, Maryland
- Parts of Oakland, California

Some of these places cannot get clean water, a basic necessity of life. Are you telling me that's not remotely "3rd world" to you?
they're not, have you traveled man? people in actual 3rd world countries would die to live there

D

Deleted member 83

If you compare the Hobbit movies to a lot of adaptations and ideology driven poo-poo we get today, it's not bad at all.
Me personally I have different standards for different people, he's Peter Jackson and he did the Lotr trilogy and King Kong, naturally I'll expect something better than average day shitty adaptations
Like I wouldn't walk into a Marvel movie expecting Space Odyssey or Godfather, my expectations for them is to only provide entertainments, but a trilogy by Peter Jackson I do expect better pacing, plot and character development
Though as I've said in an earlier post, I'm in no way happy with the final products, but I don't blame him, these were never meant to be his movies and he's a victim as well

?

- Detroit, Michigan
- Flint, Michigan
- Camden, New Jersey
- Gary, Indiana
- Parts of Baltimore, Maryland
- Parts of Oakland, California

Some of these places cannot get clean water, a basic necessity of life. Are you telling me that's not remotely "3rd world" to you?
As someone from Michigan, Detroit is NOT 3rd world LMAO. Flint, maybe some parts are "3rd world" but what state doesn't have rough parts?