Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
hey i lurk here for spoilers sometimes but i just saw this stupid ass debate and oh my god how are u a one piece fan reading wano (the arc where kaido and orochi hoard the wealth and the rest of the citizens starve) and going "capitalism is better than communism i think"
Lmao

Imagine people from reddits lurking over here to check spoilers

But see people arguing about captialism and communism

Meanwhile one posting about jerking over Sakura:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
What timing lol

Whose alt are you?:gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

People only look at fanservice and that she is weak. But she is the best one piece character when you start looking at her deeper level. She is one of the character that is constantly growing.

Nami in Jaya was parallel to Luffy. Nami was angry that they didn't fight , same way Kid Luffy was angry at Shanks.

Luffy is teaching her meaning of "romance of the sea" . After Luffy rung the golden bell , Nami realise why Luffy didn't fight back.

that's why this conversation happened at the end of chapter 299

Luffy - it rang
Nami (smiling) - Yeah
Luffy - Do you think they heard it?
Nami - I'm sure they did ( Nami understanding why didn't Luffy fought back. It was accepting they were right )

" We are right here " -

City of Gold does exist. This is the age of dreamer.
Thats really interesting, I do remember Nami being mad about that. Honestly Oda does understand the "best kind of romance" with OP that hes tried to express from the beginning, hence "Romance Dawn". I hate it involves dudes abandoning their children for that "romannce of adventure" but aside from that, someone who used to love adventure dearly like me and still likes it in very controlled/specific doses, I can definitely relate and understand!

Life is all about adventures after all! What is life without some adventure?

Little nuances like that which you pointed out really do make this series and story better, I'm glad to know of that. Given Nami has been there from the literal beginning too, it helps a lot too naturally!

To think of it, Luffy recruits a lot of people who were stuck aground/landstruck or whatever. bound to where they are and thus he frees them and gives them adventures on sea and to other islands and such.

Which is also why I really want Yamato and even Momo to join.
I kinda feel Kinemon deserves to be Shogun or especially Hiyori but I doubt Oda will let her have it? Maybe though?