Status
Not open for further replies.
Kishimoto outright said his death is create something like a Cupid for Hinata and Naruto
peak romance
Post automatically merged:

Damm that final war was abysmal. Neji was the only one of the Konoha 11 to die and his death was for a stupid reason. I still maintain that Guy and Madara should have killed each other and then they could do the black zetsu kaguya crap.
:pepestop:

D

Deleted member 83

Damm that final war was abysmal. Neji was the only one of the Konoha 11 to die and his death was for a stupid reason. I still maintain that Guy and Madara should have killed each other and then they could do the black zetsu kaguya crap.
The emphasis Kishimoto put on Neji as Cupid in that talk was downright insulting. I don’t follow the boruto fandom so I don’t know if many knows this but Boruto and Neji basically means the same thing, a screw. The name was decided around the time he decides to kill Neji, and thematically it has the meaning that “Boruto inherited the name from his uncle who act as a Cupid for his parents”.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
The emphasis Kishimoto put on Neji as Cupid in that talk was downright insulting. I don’t follow the boruto fandom so I don’t know if many knows this but Boruto and Neji basically means the same thing, a screw. The name was decided around the time he decides to kill Neji, and thematically it has the meaning that Boruto inherited the name from his uncle who act as a Cupid for his parents.
Wow

That sucks if true

Status
Not open for further replies.