Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

So he was forced to paired them.
I hate how you guys made me go back to that atrocious interview, but basically: Kishimoto says that it has been decided a good while ago that Hinata is the heroine, so she and Naruto needs some triggers to get close to each other, and he did the thing at the Pain battle, then he wants another event where this time Naruto will realize how fortunate it is to have Hinata at his side, “so…because of that I really wanted Neji to become..you know..(another guy: a trigger?) yeah, I want him to have the role of a Cupid”

ended up being meaningless since minato just put another fox on him and he lived
but she kept him alive long enough to find Minato, that was the point

Naruto would be dead if it wasn't for her

it wasn't meaningless at all

Minato didn't even know Naruto had died

Gaara took them there, and Sakura kept him alive until then

The emphasis Kishimoto put on Neji as Cupid in that talk was downright insulting. I don’t follow the boruto fandom so I don’t know if many knows this but Boruto and Neji basically means the same thing, a screw. The name was decided around the time he decides to kill Neji, and thematically it has the meaning that “Boruto inherited the name from his uncle who act as a Cupid for his parents”.
It’s so insulting on multiple levels.
Neji’s character arc was resisting self perceived fate and accepting his family around him. Kishi murders him to protect Hinata—his fate—and it’s entirely just so Naruto puts two babies in Hinata. There’s no deeper reason.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I hate how you guys made me go back to that atrocious interview, but basically: Kishimoto says that it has been decided a good while ago that Hinata is the heroine, so she and Naruto needs some triggers to get close to each other, and he did the thing at the Pain battle, then he wants another event where this time Naruto will realize how fortunate it is to have Hinata at his side, “so…because of that I really wanted Neji to become..you know..(another guy: a trigger?) yeah, I want him to have the role of a Cupid”
Such a sad thing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:milaugh::milaugh:

:pepemy:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am really curious how these authors come up with something so absurd without realising how bad it is

Both Naruto and OP were way better before getting so big.

Don't know if author and editors get causal or take the success granted or they just stop giving too much damn as they know people will read it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.