Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really curious how these authors come up with something so absurd without realising how bad it is

Both Naruto and OP were way better before getting so big.

Don't know if author and editors get causal or take the success granted or they just stop giving too much damn as they know people will read it anyway
Careful, people are gonna come here and say One Piece is Peak Fiction and it's still perfect right now

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I’ve bury the memories of reading this turd to the abyss, yet I have to dig it back up and find the original article so I can share this gift with you guys =D
Sacrifices are necessary for the greater good.

Kishimato should have made Sasuke girl.

Mfs write the best romance possible but didn't have balls to make them canon.

D

Deleted member 83

Don't know if author and editors get causal or take the success granted or they just stop giving too much damn as they know people will read it anyway
Samurai 8 flopped hard, and became a joke for Japanese manga fan, Kishimoto was talking to a lot of people, including one with Oda, about how confident he is in that work, one time he even said if all goes well it’ll surpass Naruto
Shueisha advertised the fuck outta that shit, even putting a pamphlet that contains the first few pages of the 1st chapter in every single manga volume they published in that season
I think it’s alright but it definitely deserve being axed, Kishimoto tries to include everything but ended up polishing none, he was just relying on his big name and hope people will survive through his walls of text

go to reddit, or Youtube, or twitter

people are calling this Peak One Piece

after the reveal of Nika, they said this was the perfect power for Luffy and it's the best the story has ever been

they have been sucking off Oda so much lately
Luffy's goal is to become the freest in the sea, which Nika's powers represent perfectly. How is it not the perfect power for luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.