A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

One piece became too big long time ago.

And, in Japan which is primary audience of Oda it's still huge deal.
One piece is being carried by their loyal fans.
Post automatically merged:

One piece became too big long time ago.

And, in Japan which is primary audience of Oda it's still huge deal.
But Wano is the first time , they started to apeal for Western audience.

[One of the few things that have challenged this for me is the MCU.

Marvel has never been this good and inovative as it is right now.

The bigger it gets, the better it gets somehow.

Almost every criticism people said about the MCU in the last decade has been addressed somehow.

Villains are getting more focused and detailed. The series are so much more different and don't follow the Marvel formula.
wdym, mcu films are still trashy as ever. They know their audience too well, it feels like they don’t even put much effort and they still make billions
Just compare one of mcu’s better films recently, no way home to the batman
The batman is head and shoulders above nwh in terms of cinematography and writing. Of course I enjoyed nwh a lot too but idk how much nostalgia played into that

Shang-chi was ass too, It felt like I was watching a bad pixar film with those awful CGI dragons
The new thor film at least looks good, Taika is a great director

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

wdym, mcu films are still trashy as ever. They know their audience too well, it feels like they don’t even put much effort and they still make billions
Just compare one of mcu’s better films recently, no way home to the batman
The batman is head and shoulders above nwh in terms of cinematography and writing. Of course I enjoyed nwh a lot too but idk how much nostalgia played into that

Shang-chi was ass too, It felt like I was watching a bad pixar film with those awful CGI dragons
The new thor film at least looks good, Taika is a great director
I was only talking about Spiderman No way home.