You shouldn't let some keyboard warriors take your fun away with one piece or other mangas
Way too late. It's fun but it was much more fun without seeing keyboard wars back then. My childhood was very pure-hearted and that sight felt like the opposite and I won't ever forget that scar that started to get cut in at that moment. Now I just cut back or cut them off since they are unstoppabable anyway. So might as well just :mihugh: when they ruin it.

Way too late. It's fun but it was much more fun without seeing keyboard wars back then. My childhood was very pure-hearted and that sight felt like the opposite and I won't ever forget that scar that started to get cut in at that moment. Now I just cut back or cut them off since they are unstoppabable anyway. So might as well just :mihugh: when they ruin it.
Damn what have you seen here :jinbewat:
For real why so broken ?

What's up with that name anyway? :zorothink:

It sounds like an IP. Hope that is not his own. Hackers have high AP and lethality so they can be quite dangerous with just that. Especially if they are as smart/tricky/deceptive as Cabaji. Or do "fast acrobatics" to create 6 arms. :usoprice:
Well, actually I think it's an IP but not complete

D

Deleted member 83

Seems reasonable aside from FR/LG and HG/SS being so low.
Those are basically the definitive versions of Kanto and Johto lol
Also how can Crystal be lower than og Gold and Silver when it was basically a straight upgrade :kaidowhat:
Let's go has nothing over fire red and leaf green lol
The two good things about it are the graphics and following system, the former should not be considered when comparing games decades apart and this person clearly doesn't care much for following if they hates HG/SS