Now thats good news :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Twitters shareholders won't be pleased with this :suresure:
When Twitter goes private ,and off the stock market other big companies could follow :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Elon on Insta :suresure:

Can't get in Trouble on Twitter if you own Twitter :broocry:

This man is a chad :kobeha:

Last edited:
But I still feel that I was better off reading OP without joining any forum for discussion on it.
Have been thinking that for a looong time. OP feels like a gift but also like a curse partly cause of forum discussions. It took away the beautiful message of unity to see people fight each other for what cartoon characters are stronger instead of just letting people have their own imagination and decide with that. Now it's whatever but still that was really painful to see.

btw i hope spoilers will be released on friday/saturday so at least we can get a sense of no break week

Have been thinking that for a looong time. OP feels like a gift but also like a curse partly cause of forum discussions. It took away the beautiful message of unity to see people fight each other for what cartoon characters are stronger instead of just letting people have their own imagination and decide with that. Now it's whatever but still that was really painful to see.
that’s partially true, i like to read theories and see fanarts

Because many people have many diffrent opinions .
Its a forum were people talk about it ,and a problem with that is so many people think they are right and others are wrong and try to shittalk others opinions .
And so many are heartbroken or offended when someone disagress with them .
Opinions are good and needed but some try to force them on others and try to put them down but thats wrong.
You shouldn't let some keyboard warriors take your fun away with one piece or other mangas :kata:

I miss 106.101

At this time in a golden week he probably would already posted the spoilers :josad:
What's up with that name anyway? :zorothink:

It sounds like an IP. Hope that is not his own. Hackers have high AP and lethality so they can be quite dangerous with just that. Especially if they are as smart/tricky/deceptive as Cabaji. Or do "fast acrobatics" to create 6 arms. :usoprice: