Luffy could do a cartoon moonwalk tho before when awakened, I am not sure Momo can find a quick solution hence why there will be stalling
I'm sure things will go as they seem. The scene here set its up, so it not happening would be weird. It's just a question of what happens after this attack imo. Basically less Luffy wiffing the punch and more "can Kaido tank this?"

Tp be completely honest, I would rather be 100% wrong and the joke of this forum than be right about this fight lol. I personally don't want it to end with this attack, but it's just how I see it. We'll see how it goes. It depends on how "tidy" next chapter even is.

The longer this fight is, whether that supports any agenda, the better it is to me. I've been enjoying the length of the battle purely because it IS Kaido. I am still hoping for his flashback personally.

I'm sure things will go as they seem. The scene here set its up, so it not happening would be weird. It's just a question of what happens after this attack imo. Basically less Luffy wiffing the punch and more "can Kaido tank this?"

Tp be completely honest, I would rather be 100% wrong and the joke of this forum than be right about this fight lol. I personally don't want it to end with this attack, but it's just how I see it. We'll see how it goes. It depends on how "tidy" next chapter even is.

The longer this fight is, whether that supports any agenda, the better it is to me. I've been enjoying the length of the battle purely because it IS Kaido. I am still hoping for his flashback personally.
This fight getting extended although annoying would be beneficial for both sides :pepebusi:

Lol can't believe there was a time when I didn't even check spoilers before the full chapter was out first
You should have lived that way. It's taking too much if efforts in terms of attention, eagerness, time in waiting for spoilers.
I am planning to go back that way.
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone explain me what's the difference in golden week this year ?