Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good analysis.

Also, I would like to add that pot was sussing solis. But he didn't vote for solis to save himself. If rng would have lynched solis then he still would have reason to vote him - he voted solis because he was scum reading him and to save himself.
Solis is town. Pot was trying to use a weak reason to take advantage of him, while also trying to appear helpful and give him advice. I would be shock if he was scum tbh.

Anyway I stuck around longer than I intended to i'm going to bed. Might show up 1 more time to change vote if necessary.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There were two kills N1. Why do you believe anything coming from Odd? He is a troll and should be lynched. Cal was SK.

Even if Reborn was scum Pot wouldn't have voted him because then RNG would be 2/3 and thats not good odds. My vote was locked in on Pein because I sense that he was seeking information and Mango kept on talking which is why he dead. Logically Pot should have voted for Pein but went for Reborn instead. T-Pein is a good lynch no matter how you look at it.

The only possibility is that neither are his scum buddies and Pot figured that voting for a townie like Pein would make him look bad for sure after the flip especially since he went and townread him. We need to take a look at the players who were not in the blender and decide if they are townie.
i will concede on reborn, it makes no sense for pot to vote him there, unless he wanted cred for himself which isnt the case given he didnt scum read reborn when i asked him if he did or not.

still conflicted on tpein mainly because he was not there by EoD

btw what if the blender is a player's ability? at first i thought it was your ability when i read over the night because u were suspected and suddenly the 6 player lynch WU came and ur name was not there

Emil

Certified Memelord
you want to lynch me or lanji.
those arent trash?
I don't care if you are the least or most active.
that is not alignment indicative.
you are getting desperate.

scum team is not working together.
obviously.
no, specially not lanji. i can give u benefit of doubt that pot did not know u had a vote on you, but if i work under that assumption then the entire leftover mafia are among the inactives / players that did not make it to EoD. this makes lanji/robin/odd/salah/aron a very good push, if not outright lynch.

your vote seemed like a classic by the book bus vote m8. why did u vote pot when udell name was not shown? i dont see the reason provided. u lynched someone with 0 reason and they flip scum and u want me to belive that its not a bus vote?

Emil

Certified Memelord
dont even disrespect me like that i clearly dont belong to that mafia team

u guys botched that day 2 so badly u could not recover it by EoD

i literally had to do nothing and maf got lynched

there was definitely a scum in those players trying to vote no lynch. that in itself was pretty dumb because maf didnt even confirm first with drago if no lynch works or not and they got cucked

this maf team is mixture rookies + inactives

Emil

Certified Memelord
The reason is pot was scummy and the other 4 werent
I literally just said that.
how is this a reason, define how the others were not scummy to u
i dont see thread progression of these *reads*
all i see is udell becomes non votable and u suddenly voting pot for no reason but never showing up by EoD to change it or talk about it

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did not angle shoot
That is you right now.
You said mafia is inactives.
I just said you were also inactive which is true.
i was very active lol. i was online most of the day playing the other game. i just got no notification from this one

even pot was playing the other game with me

he can easily message me in scum chat if we r together and id come help out here

imagine trying to build a case out of angle shooting

Emil

Certified Memelord
i was also here by EoD and had more than enough time to move the wagon or tell pot to vote you lol

i didnt read the thread so did not have a strong scum read of my own, but i didnt like pot's vote on reborn when he didnt scum read him. if pot had voted solis it wuda looked much better

i thought udell was scum for shading me for the cat thing without reading my posts, but udell was not even votable when i came here so changed vote to pot

Emil

Certified Memelord
i actually didnt notice u had a vote on u until the vote count. i even asked drago why r u in the tie. didnt even realize u were among the 6 votable players. this is NAI but its a really shitty play by me to let my scummate get lynched with 1 vote. its not something id allow as maf. not in day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.