[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Yes also to tack onto this people DO NOT just claim willy nilly unless absolutely necessary (things that would harm town if left unclaimed could include PGO etc)

We wanna keep as much hidden from scumside as possible

Ratchet u town bro?
Yes & yes.

My predictions;

Lannisters/Dany are two different mafia factions.
The Others are Cult
Wildlings Independents / Survivors
Nights Watch Independents / Executors
Euron Greyjoy, a Free City or a Dornish character as serial killer
I got no theme knowledge so none of it makes sense to me but just FYI from the OP if it is useful for you as we progress:

"As a result, characters from different time periods may interact when they ostensibly shouldn't - don't think too deeply about it. I've taken steps to cheeseproof the game (more on that below too), and have used a hybrid of book and show continuity."

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
My predictions;

The Others are Cult
What about the white walkers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Hello. The way I usually approach majority lynch is to spend the first half of Day 1 establishing a behavioural baseline for all players. After that we pick out a couple of people for claims, if both claims are satisfactory we move onto a safer third option. With 17 votes required we'll have to form a strong consensus Day 1, in any case.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
My predictions;

The Others are Cult
Probably too much Scum here. I can see multiball, but I doubt we have two Mafia's and a Cult. One Mafia and a Cult, or Two Mafias. Something like that?

I got no theme knowledge so none of it makes sense to me but just FYI from the OP if it is useful for you as we progress:

"As a result, characters from different time periods may interact when they ostensibly shouldn't - don't think too deeply about it. I've taken steps to cheeseproof the game (more on that below too), and have used a hybrid of book and show continuity."
That doesnt make sense to me for certain reasons but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.