[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it too much. Game should be played more based on reads than theme speculation anyway
May I ask if you wish to play this game based on reads rather than theme speculation, do you not think your time would be more worthwhile to push the game in that direction opposed to asking others not to go down the theme speculation route? Leading the direction in a more productive direction is better than simply asking others not to go down a pointless one, no?

May I ask if you wish to play this game based on reads rather than theme speculation, do you not think your time would be more worthwhile to push the game in that direction opposed to asking others not to go down the theme speculation route? Leading the direction in a more productive direction is better than simply asking others not to go down a pointless one, no?
You can ask the Ripped one whatever you like, why do you need permission

This is a very weird early post. RippedCal has been quite obviously attempting to lead early on and push towards behavioural play. Even highlighting that the rules of the game state to avoid going down theme spec tunnels.

Grammatons games are very much going to fuck you if you rely on theme spec rather than catching people by good play.

I'm not sure why you'd challenge RippedCal like this so early on in the thread tbh

This is a very weird early post. RippedCal has been quite obviously attempting to lead early on and push towards behavioural play. Even highlighting that the rules of the game state to avoid going down theme spec tunnels.

Grammatons games are very much going to fuck you if you rely on theme spec rather than catching people by good play.

I'm not sure why you'd challenge RippedCal like this so early on in the thread tbh
Has he? I disagree.

Attempting to lead based on behavioural play would be making reads based on behavioural play opposed to just asking others to make reads on behavioural play and not lean into theme speculation. There is a difference my friend!

I don't understand why you wouldn't challenge someone early in the game thread. How else do you plan to generate reads if not by prodding and asking questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.