[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what sense? Given that you felt the post was weird.
Particularly this line:

Leading the direction in a more productive direction is better than simply asking others not to go down a pointless one, no?
Look at RippedCal's first posts (at time of writing this lol). I don't think he's said anything unproductive (when not fluffing) or that would warrant that sternness of response so early on, implying that RippedCal is being unproductive.

I got no theme knowledge so none of it makes sense to me but just FYI from the OP if it is useful for you as we progress:

"As a result, characters from different time periods may interact when they ostensibly shouldn't - don't think too deeply about it. I've taken steps to cheeseproof the game (more on that below too), and have used a hybrid of book and show continuity."
He's already done what Neeko's post is challenging him to do.

Has he? I disagree.

Attempting to lead based on behavioural play would be making reads based on behavioural play opposed to just asking others to make reads on behavioural play and not lean into theme speculation. There is a difference my friend!

I don't understand why you wouldn't challenge someone early in the game thread. How else do you plan to generate reads if not by prodding and asking questions!
Can you provide any reads during the first 5 pages?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Particularly this line:

Look at RippedCal's first posts (at time of writing this lol). I don't think he's said anything unproductive (when not fluffing) or that would warrant that sternness of response so early on, implying that RippedCal is being unproductive.

He's already done what Neeko's post is challenging him to do.
Apologies, I wasn't clear. Do you think it's weird/hard to reconcile as Town, Scum, or just in general?

Can you provide any reads during the first 5 pages?
Sure!

I like Ratchet for also finding it off that you felt it was weird to challenge ripped one, similar thought process as me reads village(town if you guys go by that terminology).

I also did like Michelle giving town reads early on on page 2(I'm at 10 posts a page) to two people. Not sure why she gave them, but anyone trying to find village early on to form a village core is good by my books!

Surely you must also have a slight village read on ripped one within the first 5 pages, otherwise I do not understand why you come to defend him so aggressively.

@RippedCal What do you think of Chevy?

Apologies, I wasn't clear. Do you think it's weird/hard to reconcile as Town, Scum, or just in general?
I'm not sure I understand your question.

I don't think it's weird/hard to reconcile, no. But the phrasing of Neeko's post had a bit too much bite for page 5 in my opinion.

His follow up post to me had a similar vibe:

I don't understand why you wouldn't challenge someone early in the game thread. How else do you plan to generate reads if not by prodding and asking questions!
Challenging posts and thoughts is part of the game, it's literally what I'm doing right now. Yet that is the basis of his shade here when I very much pointed out I found how he did it weird.

Sure!

I like Ratchet for also finding it off that you felt it was weird to challenge ripped one, similar thought process as me reads village(town if you guys go by that terminology).

I also did like Michelle giving town reads early on on page 2(I'm at 10 posts a page) to two people. Not sure why she gave them, but anyone trying to find village early on to form a village core is good by my books!

Surely you must also have a slight village read on ripped one within the first 5 pages, otherwise I do not understand why you come to defend him so aggressively.

@RippedCal What do you think of Chevy?
I think you've misunderstood my point Neeko. I said how you challenged was weird, not the fact that you did.

I'm not sure why you'd challenge RippedCal like this so early on in the thread tbh

I'm not sure I understand your question.

I don't think it's weird/hard to reconcile, no. But the phrasing of Neeko's post had a bit too much bite for page 5 in my opinion.

His follow up post to me had a similar vibe:

Challenging posts and thoughts is part of the game, it's literally what I'm doing right now. Yet that is the basis of his shade here when I very much pointed out I found how he did it weird.
Too much bite? Do you associate having too much bite early on as werewolf/scum behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.