[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure!

I like Ratchet for also finding it off that you felt it was weird to challenge ripped one, similar thought process as me reads village(town if you guys go by that terminology).

I also did like Michelle giving town reads early on on page 2(I'm at 10 posts a page) to two people. Not sure why she gave them, but anyone trying to find village early on to form a village core is good by my books!

Surely you must also have a slight village read on ripped one within the first 5 pages, otherwise I do not understand why you come to defend him so aggressively.

@RippedCal What do you think of Chevy?
I didn't find your post as weird as he seemed to but knowing I'm town don't see any scum motivation on his side for challenging you rather than just letting us go back and forth.

I think you've misunderstood my point Neeko. I said how you challenged was weird, not the fact that you did.
Fair enough! To clarify, what I see is Ripped posting what he wants to see without doing what he wants to see himself.

That's what I typically see from werewolves/scum, preaching to village what the village wants to hear without actively doing it themselves. It's very easy to say to look good, but with no follow-through it lacks any meaning. Do you understand my point now? I understand it's early in the game, but it's always fun to start out with something that will immediately generate content!

Okay seriously, gotta see why Neeko and Chevy are talking about....

Hi to both of you!
Basically Lord Cal asked for people to stop talking about theme and focus on threadplay, Lady Neeko called him out on it and asked him why doesnt he do it yourself then instead of asking others to, to where Chevy took offense to that and finds Neeko to be a bit too aggressive for his taste.

Okay seriously, gotta see why Neeko and Chevy are talking about....

Hi to both of you!
Hello Kagurashii! How are you?

I found Ripped sus for talking without walking the talk.

Chevy found my suspicion is sus because it seemed too early to be sussing for that particular thing.

I summarized as best I could!

Fair enough! To clarify, what I see is Ripped posting what he wants to see without doing what he wants to see himself.

That's what I typically see from werewolves/scum, preaching to village what the village wants to hear without actively doing it themselves. It's very easy to say to look good, but with no follow-through it lacks any meaning. Do you understand my point now? I understand it's early in the game, but it's always fun to start out with something that will immediately generate content!
You are right but I am forming a powerful game core and to do that I need my expectations to be established.

Also I was looking for the easy town points before anyone else tried to get them

Hello, everyone

So I was reading. Why do you think Daenerys is mafia here? She's been "good" for like 99% of the show and as far as I know, she still is in books.

My guesses about setup would be:
1) Mafia - Lannisters (Tywin, Cersei, Jamie, Joffrey)
2) Cult - Night King
3) Hostile Indie - Littlefinger, Euron, Ramsay
4) GA - Brienne
5) Town miller - Tyrion

is it not enough?

darling

Status
Not open for further replies.