[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitpicking is fine early game if it generates content. I think that is what Chevy perhaps hasn't grasped and why he jumped to my defense. But as I said there's no sense doing that as scum unless you're my mate, which he obviously isn't from my POV
I am Esl, the meaning of your last sentence is unclear for me :(
The rest is ok :thumbsup

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Hello Kagurashii! How are you?

I found Ripped sus for talking without walking the talk.

Chevy found my suspicion is sus because it seemed too early to be sussing for that particular thing.

I summarized as best I could!
Nice to meet you Lady Neeko! Just call me Kagu in short lol

Great summary lol. Sussing each other is the way to go and definitely a great conversation starter.

Both chevy and neko are doing the same thing Lol

Nekko challenged cal asking why don't he lead the direction which cal himself suggested for others to do

Checv challenged nekko that's cal already did it in the initial post so its weird to go after cal like that.

I see both of them doing the same thing - difference is nekko pushed cal and Chevy pushed nekko

Good initial impression from both of them
I don't think the mindset is the same, just the behaviour
I think Neeko and Checv are unaligned

Guys read the fookin rules this is majority lynch, if ur not familiar with that it's ok just remember to be careful with ur votes
The day I am careful with my votes is the day I die. You gotta live on the edge, more exciting that way.

Hello peeps ^^

Let's RVS!

Vote Blue
Sure been a while Michelle ^^

Hello. The way I usually approach majority lynch is to spend the first half of Day 1 establishing a behavioural baseline for all players. After that we pick out a couple of people for claims, if both claims are satisfactory we move onto a safer third option. With 17 votes required we'll have to form a strong consensus Day 1, in any case.

Okay ratchet chan.

Vote Lynch: Ratchet

Wouldn't Neeko be the pushy one in this case instead of Chevy? Chevy seemed more reactionary than aggressive tbh.
Both of them actually. First Chevy, then Neeko. I'm just not a fan of D1's in general and everything that happens early on, because I never know what to do with it. But like I said, it's not a bad thing.

Don't make it 3rd game in a row, where I claim D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.