[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, for me it was. "That's weird post to make" suggest you think there's ill intention behind it and 2nd person kinda has to defend themself.

imo
But if you feel Neeko was pushy on Cal, how would I be the first person to "push" another player? I don't mean to be locked on here, it just doesn't make sense and you're doubling down on it which confuses me more.

We throwing Votes around at random now then? buddying up off the back and one post and pushing me for being polite on the first page no less, seems pretty untown to me.
Should I withhold my vote instead? Surely that gets us nowhere in a 32 people game.

Speaking of it being a 32 person game, why such an overt reaction to a single vote? Why does that seem untown to you?

Village leans so far:

Michelle; I liked the early village leans as strong village will often look to find other village first and she was the first to do so.

Chevy(not so much for his questioning of me, but I like this exchange with charlie and the fact he's calling out someone that gave him a village lean because really scum have no incentive to do that).

Fuji has vibed town to me too.

Ratchet; had a similar reaction to chevy's questioning of me as I did and I like when people mindmeld!

I feel like there was one more, but I may have forgotten their name. I'll try doing this regularly because otherwise everyone will blur together.
So you dont town lean on SK but asked him to join you on an arp push?

Should I withhold my vote instead? Surely that gets us nowhere in a 32 people game.

Speaking of it being a 32 person game, why such an overt reaction to a single vote? Why does that seem untown to you?
its Majority Lynch (ironically thats what Ripped was pointing out originally that I thanked him for) votes here and there can cause the wrong person to get lynched if theyre on the board, Im not overly worried about a single vote but day ends the second a majority is reached and a single vote can fuck everything.

We had a pretty blatant softclaim by the scum godfather back in the WoW game on day 1, you thinking we have a repeat/ an early slip here?
I didn't read anything from day 1 of that game and that was a while ago if it did happen as you claimed, but why are you using this as an example? I don't really care what happened in previous games, focusing on the game at hand is the best approach.

But, I didn't see any softclaim attempt from her, her vibe and way she playing seems forced/fake.

ngl weird post from you arp, like by weird I mean the way you are approaching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.