[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's post I'm reffering to. Like, I personally haven't found post you're aswering here that weird so I thought it's bit nipicky
This doesn't quite address my question though.

:halt:

Wouldn't Neeko be the pushy one in this case instead of Chevy? Chevy seemed more reactionary than aggressive tbh.
Both of them actually. First Chevy, then Neeko. I'm just not a fan of D1's in general and everything that happens early on, because I never know what to do with it. But like I said, it's not a bad thing.
This interaction you state that both me and Neeko are being pushy.

Because you were first person to push someone, that's all
Then you state here I'm the first person to push someone, which is something I disagree with. I don't feel I pushed Neeko, I reacted by pointing out what I felt was weird and they were addressed.

It just seems a bit contradictory to me.

Then you state here I'm the first person to push someone, which is something I disagree with. I don't feel I pushed Neeko, I pointed out what I felt was weird and they were addressed.
I mean, for me it was. "That's weird post to make" suggest you think there's ill intention behind it and 2nd person kinda has to defend themself.

imo

Village leans so far:

Michelle; I liked the early village leans as strong village will often look to find other village first and she was the first to do so.

Chevy(not so much for his questioning of me, but I like this exchange with charlie and the fact he's calling out someone that gave him a village lean because really scum have no incentive to do that).

Fuji has vibed town to me too.

Ratchet; had a similar reaction to chevy's questioning of me as I did and I like when people mindmeld!

I feel like there was one more, but I may have forgotten their name. I'll try doing this regularly because otherwise everyone will blur together.

Status
Not open for further replies.