[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Fuji teacher now? want to hold his hand and guide him through this game as well?

I can sense annoyance in this post, it might be a faint annoyance smell, but an annoyance regardless.

Interesting interactions here, ratchet acting like a teacher and nit picking on Fuji feels..... odd... not sure what to make of it yet, and fuji reply at first hand seems genuine.

Oh whelp, it's only 3 pages in I'll need to see more before I come up with any conclusions ^^
@Ratchet - sensei is my home tutor :blush:

The Tower of Joy was 10/10 and the show butchered it.

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.” “Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne. “Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out.

“The Kingsguard does not flee.” “Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold. Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand.

They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”[3]
God I fucking wish I could get back into Asoiaf for this passage alone. It’s the height of GRRMs prose and it gets me going.

But you just said Neeko is 2nd to me for being pushy, yet I reacted to his posts - so how can I be the first person to push someone hm?
That's post I'm reffering to. Like, I personally haven't found post you're aswering here that weird so I thought it's bit nipicky

This is a very weird early post. RippedCal has been quite obviously attempting to lead early on and push towards behavioural play. Even highlighting that the rules of the game state to avoid going down theme spec tunnels.

Grammatons games are very much going to fuck you if you rely on theme spec rather than catching people by good play.

I'm not sure why you'd challenge RippedCal like this so early on in the thread tbh

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why do you view it as a good impression?

What do you think of Michelle Reborn?

I think I may have to keep notes this game as there are so many players, all of which are unfamiliar with me.
Well I don't like to complicated stuff

You called cal out and your question was kind of good. I even gave a like to it. I liked the question and the way you didn't hesitate to ask cal

Same thing with Chevy. His behaviour is similar to what you did. He didn't hesitate to call you out.

I don't think much about Michelle. You two got engaged into discussions and thus fleshed yourself more openly for me to build read to some extent.

Regarding others, I don't have much to say

I had no real issues with you questioning me, calling it a push seems a little off the mark though, is this what a push looks like for you as town?
What a push is or isn't is semantics. I guess a push, to you, would be leading with a vote and getting on board? If so no it wasn't that, but it was prodding your behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.