[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think the mindset is the same, just the behaviour
I think Neeko and Checv are unaligned
Ya their behaviour was similar

I didn't see much difference in the way they acted.

Nekko took the lead with cal

Chevy called nekko out.

On the surface level, both scored townie points because both didn't hesitate to question their target. More townie point to chevy from my side for the reason that his act of coming out was more bold.

Nitpicking is fine early game if it generates content. I think that is what Chevy perhaps hasn't grasped and why he jumped to my defense. But as I said there's no sense doing that as scum unless you're my mate, which he obviously isn't from my POV
And what do you make of me for pushing and questioning you, Mr. Ripped.

Both of them actually. First Chevy, then Neeko. I'm just not a fan of D1's in general and everything that happens early on, because I never know what to do with it. But like I said, it's not a bad thing.

Don't make it 3rd game in a row, where I claim D1.
Can you elaborate on why you'd put me being pushy over Neeko first?

Both chevy and neko are doing the same thing Lol

Nekko challenged cal asking why don't he lead the direction which cal himself suggested for others to do

Checv challenged nekko that's cal already did it in the initial post so its weird to go after cal like that.

I see both of them doing the same thing - difference is nekko pushed cal and Chevy pushed nekko

Good initial impression from both of them
Why do you view it as a good impression?

What do you think of Michelle Reborn?

I think I may have to keep notes this game as there are so many players, all of which are unfamiliar with me.

I fucking LOVE his little segment in the first book.
The Tower of Joy was 10/10 and the show butchered it.

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.” “Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne. “Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out.

“The Kingsguard does not flee.” “Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold. Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand.

They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”[3]

Less of this, please. It's vague enough to be hard to discern anything from, but any information given is a freebie for scum. We need to be watertight on this. Even if you see a theory you know isn't correct, unless it needs to be contested it's better to leave it be at this stage.
You are Fuji teacher now? want to hold his hand and guide him through this game as well?

I made it vague on purpose, no need to tell me what should be said or not, I know what I'm doing.
I can sense annoyance in this post, it might be a faint annoyance smell, but an annoyance regardless.

Interesting interactions here, ratchet acting like a teacher and nit picking on Fuji feels..... odd... not sure what to make of it yet, and fuji reply at first hand seems genuine.

Oh whelp, it's only 3 pages in I'll need to see more before I come up with any conclusions ^^

Seems like fujishiro didnt survive the explosion of the bubble tea
Lmao
Ya their behaviour was similar

I didn't see much difference in the way they acted.

Nekko took the lead with cal

Chevy called nekko out.

On the surface level, both scored townie points because both didn't hesitate to question their target. More townie point to chevy from my side for the reason that his act of coming out was more bold.
I will keep it in mind, but..
For me is reversed, Chevy wanted to look solvy and pushed Neeko but nothing came out from the interaction from them, while Neeko continued to have good energy

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The thing is relying on theme in this setup doesnt seem optimal so I agree with Cal, did anything ping you so far Kalluto chan.
It's GoT which is a hot theme. I don't think relying on theme should be entirely excluded. Nothing particularly pinged me. But I'll keep you updated, boss Foooj.

@LuthonTheDragDown are you a new player? You sussing me based on that chat thing is weird. You can't be thinking that I was serious about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.