[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh: Fuck sake gramm different time periods? I hope this means season wise and not in the deep lore
This, else Im confused rn.
Probably too much Scum here. I can see multiball, but I doubt we have two Mafia's and a Cult. One Mafia and a Cult, or Two Mafias. Something like that?
There is probably 2 mafis imo,Walkers can be SKs or something.

This should be Joffreys and Lannisters vs Danny and Co vs the rest( town).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That doesnt make sense to me for certain reasons but okay.
Less of this, please. It's vague enough to be hard to discern anything from, but any information given is a freebie for scum. We need to be watertight on this. Even if you see a theory you know isn't correct, unless it needs to be contested it's better to leave it be at this stage.

Less of this, please. It's vague enough to be hard to discern anything from, but any information given is a freebie for scum. We need to be watertight on this. Even if you see a theory you know isn't correct, unless it needs to be contested it's better to leave it be at this stage.
I made it vague on purpose, no need to tell me what should be said or not, I know what I'm doing.

I don’t want to make a habit of this, but honestly don’t read into the different time periods thing. Bad phrasing by me. You aren’t going to be dealing with a Blackfyre rebellion or anything. More just characters from across the series.

please, continue.
I wanted to hang the mad king smh.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
End of first cycle should reveal with how many and what factions we are dealing with

No need to worry about it on D1 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.