[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you feel Neeko was pushy on Cal, how would I be the first person to "push" another player? I don't mean to be locked on here, it just doesn't make sense and you're doubling down on it which confuses me more.
Honestly, before that post I didn't think focus that much on cal.

Has he? I disagree.

Attempting to lead based on behavioural play would be making reads based on behavioural play opposed to just asking others to make reads on behavioural play and not lean into theme speculation. There is a difference my friend!

I don't understand why you wouldn't challenge someone early in the game thread. How else do you plan to generate reads if not by prodding and asking questions!
Yeah, the wild woman just gifted you +1 vote power as well as a bonus roll to your consitution check.
Giving me extra vote power never ends up well

So you dont town lean on SK but asked him to join you on an arp push?
Of course!

I mean it was SK who said the post felt fake, why wouldn't I ask him? Not to mention if I only asked people I town lean to vote on a push we would never get many votes considering the stage of the game we're at and the amount needed for a proper push and then even more for a lynch.

Do you only ask those you town lean to vote with you?

its Majority Lynch (ironically thats what Ripped was pointing out originally that I thanked him for) votes here and there can cause the wrong person to get lynched if theyre on the board, Im not overly worried about a single vote but day ends the second a majority is reached and a single vote can fuck everything.
I understand how majority lynch works, hence my confusion. It takes 17 votes for a lynch, you're nowhere near danger yet the reaction was quite strong.

Could you clarify why my vote and post felt untowny to you? I'm very excited to know why!

Of course!

I mean it was SK who said the post felt fake, why wouldn't I ask him? Not to mention if I only asked people I town lean to vote on a push we would never get many votes considering the stage of the game we're at and the amount needed for a proper push and then even more for a lynch.

Do you only ask those you town lean to vote with you?

I understand how majority lynch works, hence my confusion. It takes 17 votes for a lynch, you're nowhere near danger yet the reaction was quite strong.

Could you clarify why my vote and post felt untowny to you? I'm very excited to know why!
Well no but Id usually try to start a push with those I feel more comfortable with, its just an unconscious thing tbh. I feel like most townies would feel/act the same.

17 majority lynch and with 32 players Id say there is 18-19 town so I guess you're right in a way.

I didn't read anything from day 1 of that game and that was a while ago if it did happen as you claimed, but why are you using this as an example? I don't really care what happened in previous games, focusing on the game at hand is the best approach.

But, I didn't see any softclaim attempt from her, her vibe and way she playing seems forced/fake.

ngl weird post from you arp, like by weird I mean the way you are approaching this.

Day 1 The Lich King outed themselves in the WoTLK game, In this thread it was a post about having a secret chat and I reference that game as it the only other game Ive actually played in full and recent enough that others will remember.

Why is it a weird way of approaching it? I asked the question do you think that the talk of a secret chat was a very early slip or attempt at open scum, which you answered.

Day 1 The Lich King outed themselves in the WoTLK game, In this thread it was a post about having a secret chat and I reference that game as it the only other game Ive actually played in full and recent enough that others will remember.

Why is it a weird way of approaching it? I asked the question do you think that the talk of a secret chat was a very early slip or attempt at open scum, which you answered.
My game was wilder than this one Id wager, the LK was death immune to mostly everything bar TAC/Tirion or if you found his phylactery.

Status
Not open for further replies.