[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm challenging this being the case. I haven't got this sense from her posts. Your stance is noted though.
I did try to clarify the matter with him. Would it have made more sense that I just instantly react by voting for him and going bonkers.

same thing again, ehh

I've been asked about general thoughts, I haven't came up with them myself, so how is it "trying to look active and townie"? It's literally a response to a question
You started the game with setup spec which from experience when given early on is a tad pointless even more so when the rules specifically advise against this.

Your input about mine and Neeko's interaction didn't add up and when I pressed you over it, your responses didn't add up what actually happened or your previous posts. I did think that your confusion could be genuine until I saw this:

Eh, nothing that would make me confidently vote someone. Or guess even. Fuji seems to post similar to Valentine game and he was pro-town here, so that's good. I think I may know what's Michelle doing (for herself or someone else) and that's good too. Haven't caught up Kagura's sloppiness people are talking about tbh.
It's very vague, it might just how I like to play but I like to back up my points with quotes and reasoning. I feel like if you had good reason for town reading Michelle and didn't want to expose what she was doing, you wouldn't have phrased it like this which invites people to question you and if it isn't something that requires discretion, you would have backed it up.

The fact that you're also aware of the alleged sloppiness from Kagura because "people are talking about" it, I find odd that you have nothing at all to say. You're obviously active in the thread, yet there's not a lot of own thoughts. I'm not talking about solid reads or directions you'd like to go, but there's just not a lot of input at all which makes me think you're coasting and imitating being active.

About 10 pages in.

Early impression is that Chevy comes off as fairly scummy. It feels like he defended Cal rather positionally and made up his reasoning for doing so ad-hoc. Because basically his push on Neeko was that Cal had done nothing to earn critique, but Cal himself basically said "yeah I've done nothing so far it's 3 pages into the game lol".

You started the game with setup spec which from experience when given early on is a tad pointless even more so when the rules specifically advise against this.

Your input about mine and Neeko's interaction didn't add up and when I pressed you over it, your responses didn't add up what actually happened or your previous posts. I did think that your confusion could be genuine until I saw this:

It's very vague, it might just how I like to play but I like to back up my points with quotes and reasoning. I feel like if you had good reason for town reading Michelle and didn't want to expose what she was doing, you wouldn't have phrased it like this which invites people to question you and if it isn't something that requires discretion, you would have backed it up.

The fact that you're also aware of the alleged sloppiness from Kagura because "people are talking about" it, I find odd that you have nothing at all to say. You're obviously active in the thread, yet there's not a lot of own thoughts. I'm not talking about solid reads or directions you'd like to go, but there's just not a lot of input at all which makes me think you're coasting and imitating being active.
That's exactly why I hate D1s with passion. I almost got lynched once because I said "good luck my team" instead of "good luck town".

Honestly, I don't like that I have now defend myself because I don't think there's anything I should explain now. My posts doesn't add up according you even though I already explained my thought process, so like, what else I'm supposed to do? And honestly, what's that thing about Michelle is supposed to mean even? Like, there's some guide to "how should i formulate my thoughts as town?" or something? And Kagura - I said I don't think there's sloppiness there. Am I supposed to comment on something that I don't think exists?

This doesn't quite address my question though.

This interaction you state that both me and Neeko are being pushy.

Then you state here I'm the first person to push someone, which is something I disagree with. I don't feel I pushed Neeko, I reacted by pointing out what I felt was weird and they were addressed.

It just seems a bit contradictory to me.
A couple of things I dislike here:

The first is that you're not owning up to what was very obviously a push from you on Neeko. A push is neither inherently a good or a bad thing. But it's very obvious that is what you're doing and now you're pretending it wasn't.

Secondly, pointing out that Charles named you as the pushier one, or didn't name both of you pusy or w/e feels like you're latching onto something. Not sure what the implication is there or why I should care.

And honestly I'd say it's an accurate characterization that you were more pushy than Neeko who asked a cheeky little question to Cal vs you coming in with a small case.

Which way exactly are you reading Neeko?

The progression of Neeko and Chevy on each other respectively seems unusual. In the sense that you don't often see two townies bickering and then seemingly writing each other off so quickly. Feeling more charitable towards Neeko though overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.