[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The progression of Neeko and Chevy on each other respectively seems unusual. In the sense that you don't often see two townies bickering and then seemingly writing each other off so quickly. Feeling more charitable towards Neeko though overall.
Ohhh I like this point.

Village lean for Ultra. Mostly because I like that kind of thinking, viewing it was a potential faked interaction based on how it ended.

To clarify, I liked how Chevy's push developed on charlie. I don't necessarily agree, but I've seen that sort of tunnelling done by village players before. It's over-fixation on something they find scummy.

A couple of things I dislike here:

The first is that you're not owning up to what was very obviously a push from you on Neeko. A push is neither inherently a good or a bad thing. But it's very obvious that is what you're doing and now you're pretending it wasn't.

Secondly, pointing out that Charles named you as the pushier one, or didn't name both of you pusy or w/e feels like you're latching onto something. Not sure what the implication is there or why I should care.

And honestly I'd say it's an accurate characterization that you were more pushy than Neeko who asked a cheeky little question to Cal vs you coming in with a small case.

Which way exactly are you reading Neeko?
The progression of Neeko and Chevy on each other respectively seems unusual. In the sense that you don't often see two townies bickering and then seemingly writing each other off so quickly. Feeling more charitable towards Neeko though overall.
I feel like you're taking my questions towards Neeko much more seriously than they were intended. Maybe we have a different definition of a push? I'd consider my interaction with Charlie a push as I've voted them and want to take it further. My questions towards Neeko were to see how they responded and try and gain a read. I wouldn't say that is a push.

I'd agree that I had more to ask with Neeko than Neeko did Cal. Charlie however said we were both pushy yet I was the first to push which doesn't add up. I felt challenging Cal over not "walking the walk" about behavioural play was weird for a page 3 post but it's an attitude that Neeko has held up for the rest of his posts.

I have a town lean on Neeko based on their posts thus far, this has been compounded off their interactions with other players. Neeko stuck to his guns during our interaction and provided good reasoning for his reads.

How do you feel about Charlie?

Ohhh I like this point.

Village lean for Ultra. Mostly because I like that kind of thinking, viewing it was a potential faked interaction based on how it ended.

To clarify, I liked how Chevy's push developed on charlie. I don't necessarily agree, but I've seen that sort of tunnelling done by village players before. It's over-fixation on something they find scummy.
If you think chevy is tunneling now I've got news for you

The Ripped one is baking a lot of generally-good-advice-and-being-a-helpful-lad-cookies early on

Which isn't necessarily a good thing with him

Status
Not open for further replies.