Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Vote Count 2

Ekko 2 - TAC, Cooler
Arp 2 - Neeko, Soulkiller
Kagurashii 2 - Michelle, RippedCal
Charlie 1 - Chevy
Ratchet 1 - Ekko
Pero 1 - Lord Melkor

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 41 hours remaining.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm glad you were looking and decided to let us know that you are currently busy and preoccupied coincidentally at the same time you were voted!
who voted me
btw ive seen a post of u earlier that indicates familiarity with me. have we played together?

Update on RippedCal read around post 250ish:

He's different from how I remember him, it might be because he's on a different forum and feels good about being here. As such I think it's possible that his meta might also be different from what I remember it being. For the record, his scum game used to be him acting helpful but not actually talking to people about things. That being said this also looks unlike his town game I know, which is just being very to the point and making assertions without much of an urge to explain any of em. Like I seem to remember him just opening a game with "x is scum" and barely bothering to elaborate when the questions came in.

This is a very hedgy way of saying I'm decidedly undecided, he seems to be vibing a lot more over here which muddles the extent to which I can meta read him. Need to see more tbhtbh.

This seems weak. What do you want from this?
Mr Ripped what does it look like to you when someone disappears for awhile and then pops back up after being voted, joking or not, to declare that they are in fact busy?!

It's nothing strong, but I'd say it's certainly something for him to be worried about!

kweh it's a tweety bird

Seems proactive and piping in with thoughts. Reluctance over Cal makes a lot of sense based on history. I like so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.