[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why skipping fluff phase would appeal to you as scum often hides behind this phase so this tracks. My counter would be that scum also hides behind theme spec which he leaned into a fair bit
At the time of the post of that sparked this convo between you and Breastplate stretcher @KWEH Ratchet only made 2 theme speculative posts then went on to engage others, Im nost sure what you mean here.

Do you think there has been something you missed?
perhaps so bc i dont see how someone flailing over one vote is scum behavior given that its his second mafia game

i dont think anyone town or scum would do that bc its early in the phase and and there is no real threat of being lynched given the high player count

thats y i think its more newbie play

At the time of the post of that sparked this convo between you and Breastplate stretcher @KWEH Ratchet only made 2 theme speculative posts then went on to engage others, Im nost sure what you mean here.
At the time of the post 4/10 of his posts where theme discussion related, 40% makes up a good chunk of an entrance

can someone please further explain the suspicion around arp? personally, i saw the whole being upset about the vote on him thing more as newbie play and not alignment indicative so i dont really have a town/scum read on him yet but im curious if there was anything else about it that i missed
I dont suspect him per se but I did find his harping onto SK's post to get him to back down weird lol.

At the time of the post 4/10 of his posts where theme discussion related, 40% makes up a good chunk of an entrance
its 2 out of 10, I dont see where the two others are unless you cound his 'yes and yes' post and this:
Less of this, please. It's vague enough to be hard to discern anything from, but any information given is a freebie for scum. We need to be watertight on this. Even if you see a theory you know isn't correct, unless it needs to be contested it's better to leave it be at this stage.
As them speculation. Which I dont really.

So far I like Ratchet the most out of everyone here, then it would be Luthon and finally Ultra.

After making that observation about Fuji, I started reading his posts more attentively and realized he is in fact playing the game so he's fine for now, probably.

Village leans so far:

Michelle; I liked the early village leans as strong village will often look to find other village first and she was the first to do so.

Chevy(not so much for his questioning of me, but I like this exchange with charlie and the fact he's calling out someone that gave him a village lean because really scum have no incentive to do that).

Fuji has vibed town to me too.

Ratchet; had a similar reaction to chevy's questioning of me as I did and I like when people mindmeld!

I feel like there was one more, but I may have forgotten their name. I'll try doing this regularly because otherwise everyone will blur together.
I agree with almost literally all of this

What have you liked out of Ratchet specifically?
It feels to me like he's reading through and taking notes of people he likes or dislikes at the moment to come back to later, I expect him to already start establishing links and narrative as scum but so far he seems to just be keeping people in mind and that's it. I don't associate that with his scum meta.

It feels to me like he's reading through and taking notes of people he likes or dislikes at the moment to come back to later, I expect him to already start establishing links and narrative as scum but so far he seems to just be keeping people in mind and that's it. I don't associate that with his scum meta.
So less is more right now basically?

Status
Not open for further replies.