[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrighty, time to give my two cents on the game so far.

Neeko: I like the dude, he pursues people and to get what he wants, scum hunting, and generally speaking townie vibes

Chevy: I am surprised the dude is actually in many people scum list, nothing I saw from his posts necessarly pinged me scum and I thought his interactions with Neeko early on was TvT.

Ultra: aggressive, straight forward, scum hunting. Townie lean

Ekko: good posts, liked much more later toward the game and thought his catching up posts were insightful. Townie lean

Michelle: she is townie, unless she became a better scum player and can give off same genuine vibes she produces when she is townie.

Pero: gives me townie vibe, but not sure yet.

Ratchet: didn't really like his early posts, his interaction with Fuji pinged me in the wrong way and I think there is a scum among them. Currently scum lean.

Fuji: Null because of his interactions with ratchet but if gun to head slight town lean.

Kag: forced/fake posts, lack of scum hunt, scum lean.

Hime : she had few posts but those posts felt townie

RippedOne: Null, honestly i can see him both as scum or townie, didn't like him acknowledging that he is getting townie points and very self aware as ekko stated.

Charlies: Null, rushing that fast to claim his role is eh.

Cooler : Null, if he stays this way then he is probably scum though.

Rest null.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Alrighty, time to give my two cents on the game so far.

Neeko: I like the dude, he pursues people and to get what he wants, scum hunting, and generally speaking townie vibes

Chevy: I am surprised the dude is actually in many people scum list, nothing I saw from his posts necessarly pinged me scum and I thought his interactions with Neeko early on was TvT.

Ultra: aggressive, straight forward, scum hunting. Townie lean

Ekko: good posts, liked much more later toward the game and thought his catching up posts were insightful. Townie lean

Michelle: she is townie, unless she became a better scum player and can give off same genuine vibes she produces when she is townie.

Pero: gives me townie vibe, but not sure yet.

Ratchet: didn't really like his early posts, his interaction with Fuji pinged me in the wrong way and I think there is a scum among them. Currently scum lean.

Fuji: Null because of his interactions with ratchet but if gun to head slight town lean.

Kag: forced/fake posts, lack of scum hunt, scum lean.

Hime : she had few posts but those posts felt townie

RippedOne: Null, honestly i can see him both as scum or townie, didn't like him acknowledging that he is getting townie points and very self aware as ekko stated.

Charlies: Null, rushing that fast to claim his role is eh.

Cooler : Null, if he stays this way then he is probably scum though.

Rest null.
Don’t have to use fancy words like lean. Just say I’m scum and be done with it. Are you keeping a window open if I flip town by chance?

Don’t have to use fancy words like lean. Just say I’m scum and be done with it. Are you keeping a window open if I flip town by chance?
You seem to be wanting me to be dead set regarding your alignment. There is always a chance you might flip townie, it's part of the game. If I had you dead set as scum then my vote would be at you right now.

You seem to be giving up, if you are indeed townie as you claim to be, then work on proving it. Until then, don't see a reason to put you in the town pile list.

Status
Not open for further replies.