[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Im not on NF in fact the reason i didnt join your game was because it was there when Ekko asked me
yeah i know

exactly my point dear pero

someone more familiar with those two, especially cooler, told you this

cooler has barely played here

Q.E.D you were told this by someone who is familiar with nf and plays there

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yeah i know

exactly my point dear pero

someone more familiar with those two, especially cooler, told you this

cooler has barely played here

Q.E.D you were told this by someone who is familiar with nf and plays there
I have played twice with cooler here i think i he was in the wotlk game and the ariess one he was scum both times if i remember correctly he always interacted very little.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I was suspicious of ekko after he made 5 posts

I was suspicious of ekko before he even came to the thread

I could smell his reeking scum heart

Flattery won't get you anywehre btw. Give me a real reason please, me being experienced doesn't mean I'm infallible.
Its not flattery. It’s called co-dependence and teamwork. Besides my reads are not that great.

your reasoning towards Ekko doesn’t sound so promising. I hope you catch up soon.

Ratchet

I have played twice with cooler here i think i he was in the wotlk game and the ariess one he was scum both times if i remember correctly he always interacted very little.
and how is this different from his town play from your knowledge

let's cut the baloney pero

i gotchu!

Ratchet

I have no townie play from him to use:kayneshrug:
exactly! yet you just said him being low effort is indicative of scum cooler/tac

which means you must have a point of reference

someone told you that they think cooler/tac might be scum because they play low effort as scum

you were fed this

and you dun goofed

simply because this proof exists, such reasoning is possible for the great detective ratchet

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
exactly! yet you just said him being low effort is indicative of scum cooler/tac

someone told you that they think cooler/tac might be scum because they play low effort as scum

you were fed this

and you dun goofed

simply because this proof exists, such reasoning is possible for the great detective ratchet

I only ever played against scum cooler and i see no difference from that cooler to this one.
Thats all.

you were fed this

and you dun goofed

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.