[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't know why it's so much harder to get votes on arp but easier to get votes on chevy when chevy came out looking better in his interaction than charlie who stumbled around into it.

That said, it's only 4 votes to 2 in a 32 player game so maybe it doesn't really matter too much.

But maybe it does!
Chevy comes off as an power wolf which is more dangerous than Arp who is quite a newbie and seemed frustrated that someone voted for him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
stopping at page 26
its 3;20 am

real time posts will have to come tomorrow

i'll make up some quick reads b4 i leave so i dont look sus. no reasons attached for now. too sleepy. i guess read over my posts for the reasonings

townish
cal
neeko
pero
fuji
reborn
ultra
michele

town side of null
kagura
zolo
TAC

scum side of null
blue
soul
arp
charlie

scummy

ratchet
chevy

more or less null on the rest. have no reason to be paranoid now. im almost confident we will get a day 1 scum lynch with this activity level

do u guys feel this charlie vs chevy is town v scum too? which of them is the scum is still up for debate, but its not looking too cash money right now for a town v town interaction

heck maybe scum vs scum from diff faction
This seems pretty inflammatory but also non-committal

Thanks I hate it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why is Ekko reeking? I seem to think he’s doing fine for now and questioning whatever he finds suspicious.
and why do you think that? why do you feel the need to even comment on my post there actually.

kagura i have like 15 posts

i've read a fraction of the game

i am a danger to no one

yet

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
and why do you think that? why do you feel the need to even comment on my post there actually.

kagura i have like 15 posts

i've read a fraction of the game

i am a danger to no one

yet
I trust your reads and you are an experienced player. If you are town then your reads will help us a lot to find the scums. That’s why I wanted to know what you found scummy about Ekko. I also didn’t know that you haven’t read the game because you have read enough to be suspicious of Ekko.

Day 1 Vote Count 3

Ekko 2 - TAC, Cooler
Arp 2 - Neeko, Soulkiller
Kagurashii 1 - RippedCal
Charlie 1 - Chevy
Ratchet 1 - Ekko
Pero 1 - Lord Melkor
TAC 1 - KWEH
Chevy 3 - Ultra, Michelle, Kagurashii
Lord Melkor 1 - Ratchet

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 32 hours remaining.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I trust your reads and you are an experienced player. If you are town then your reads will help us a lot to find the scums. That’s why I wanted to know what you found scummy about Ekko. I also didn’t know that you haven’t read the game because you have read enough to be suspicious of Ekko.
I was suspicious of ekko after he made 5 posts

I was suspicious of ekko before he even came to the thread

I could smell his reeking scum heart

Flattery won't get you anywehre btw. Give me a real reason please, me being experienced doesn't mean I'm infallible.

Status
Not open for further replies.