[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The bias is too evident. Do you have SoulKiller in your town reads just because he lead us to some imaginary victory in some other game? Why did you ask him to lead town anyways because I’d like to know what extremely town qualities you see in him.
I only played with town soulkiller so its hard for me to tell if he is scum or not.
Back then he mostly posted images with his posts which is something hes not doing here thats about all the difference i see for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
A couple of things I dislike here:

The first is that you're not owning up to what was very obviously a push from you on Neeko. A push is neither inherently a good or a bad thing. But it's very obvious that is what you're doing and now you're pretending it wasn't.

Secondly, pointing out that Charles named you as the pushier one, or didn't name both of you pusy or w/e feels like you're latching onto something. Not sure what the implication is there or why I should care.

And honestly I'd say it's an accurate characterization that you were more pushy than Neeko who asked a cheeky little question to Cal vs you coming in with a small case.

Which way exactly are you reading Neeko?
tbh charlie is not doing himself any favors there and just allowing himself to get dunked on by chevy for no reason lol. making it hard to discern how forced chevy is, but its clear he is going for an easy, low resistance path

Agreeing with Ratchet D1? Scum SoulKiller confirmed. What an elusive specimen.
dem caught red handed
his only saving grace is ratchet is not looking too townie himself
maybe both scum from diff faction kek

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I only played with town soulkiller so its hard for me to tell if he is scum or not.
Back then he mostly posted images with his posts which is something hes not doing here thats about all the difference i see for now.
I’m sorry Pero you gotta have more than that if you want someone to lead town. Also don’t expect you to be this gullible.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Last time you said this about indie hunting you turned out as mafia...... Awkward.
would he repeat the same playstyle again, right next game, as the same alignment lol

I'm challenging this being the case. I haven't got this sense from her posts. Your stance is noted though.
what sense did you got from kaguras posts. sorry if u already answered this, just want ur overall thoughts on her up to page 18 or recent pages

Did you need to lay out what your plan was to ekko at this moment opposed to waiting until you got everything needed from ARP before stating your full intentions?

Because otherwise it kind of muddles things, no?
Not really, I seen enough already from Arp and gauged his reaction, it's been over 30 pages. Nothing he can do will undo what has happened in the thread. Exposing ekko weak shade attempts is good.

You think it muddle things huh? How so exactly? It's fascinating that you think i laid out my full intentions when I thought it was clear from the get go what I was aiming for, but do elaborate.

If everyone will do a constructive exercise to share a reads list that would be awesome
updating the last one:

Village leans so far:

Michelle; I liked the early village leans as strong village will often look to find other village first and she was the first to do so.

Chevy(not so much for his questioning of me, but I like this exchange with charlie and the fact he's calling out someone that gave him a village lean because really scum have no incentive to do that).

Fuji has vibed town to me too.

Ratchet; had a similar reaction to chevy's questioning of me as I did and I like when people mindmeld!

Above reads are still pretty much consistent. I'd say Michelle belongs in a strong town core.

Ultra; I like his aggression, questioning, and his overall thoughts on arp as well as making sure people he's familiar with don't get away with any cheap explanations(i.e. going after lord meakor for saying something as vague as "these interactions are often T/T" and wanting more so it's not just him saying something to say something aka fake reasoning). I'm not sure how his wolf range otherwise I'd want to give him a strong village read honestly for his opening.

Lord Meakor; I liked his RESPONSE to said suspicion. rather than get spooked and backpedal he pretty much held his ground. i also do overall agree that to two are likely to have a back and forth early in game mostly nitpacking at each other wheras scum often latches onto a particular thing to nitpack and attempts to make that person look bad to everyone else(rather than just having a direct/extended one on one confrontation). obviously this means nothing towards me, but knowing I'm village it makes adds to chevy being village.

I can't recall who said I looked null after interacting with my suspicion on Ekko(not Mr. Ripped, after him), I think it was a she. I liked her too.

Kweh has also looked really town to me. His thoughts mostly line up with my own and I liked his prodding of ultra.

Ekko looks a bit better after coming back, but he's mostly been done catch up posts so far. I do look forward to seeing him interact when he's fully caught up and posting in real time. I don't really agree with the chevy wagon or vote nor do I look how he was shading arp just before voting chevy, but it is what it is.

I think ARP is still a good scum vote. I don't know much about Kagu but I wouldn't oppose her direction either as she didn't really make a notable impact on the day, but that's mostly a vibe.

Oh ya, I don't really like how Ripped has mostly talked about what not to do. Even after the initial setup vs. gameplay stuff from the beginning, he then went at me for my vote on Ekko and told me to "wait until he's back", etc. Ekko could have defended himself from said pressure rather than have had Ripped make those points. As Ripped likes to say it is really WEAK posting.

The bias is too evident. Do you have SoulKiller in your town reads just because he lead us to some imaginary victory in some other game? Why did you ask him to lead town anyways because I’d like to know what extremely town qualities you see in him.
Oh yes, I forgot about SK.

I like SK too because of the ARP PUSH. We push together, we ride together, he dies if we're wrong together!

This is a joke.:optimistic:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ohhh I like this point.

Village lean for Ultra. Mostly because I like that kind of thinking, viewing it was a potential faked interaction based on how it ended.

To clarify, I liked how Chevy's push developed on charlie. I don't necessarily agree, but I've seen that sort of tunnelling done by village players before. It's over-fixation on something they find scummy.
depends on the receiving end of this tunnel. i see this as pretty much 1 sided. charlies clearly wants none of that. he is just chilling.

hey you're dofla from AB right? welcome here m8 ^^
did u get a chance to catch up?

It’s a shame you didn’t have any problem when Pero posted things not relating to the game just because he was praising you but you have a problem with mine.
You popped out of nowhere and the one post you decided to reply to was a post that was non relevant to the game, you don't seem like you have any intentions to contribute in the game or move forward.

Don't worry about pero here, be more concerned about yourself, you are in my scum read and pero is not. So I get to be picky on who I pressure here.

You planning on giving reads? or just gonna play the victim card here.

tbh charlie is not doing himself any favors there and just allowing himself to get dunked on by chevy for no reason lol. making it hard to discern how forced chevy is, but its clear he is going for an easy, low resistance path

dem caught red handed
his only saving grace is ratchet is not looking too townie himself
maybe both scum from diff faction kek
Oh this also reminds me, I was on board with chevy's push of Charlie. Charlie seemed a bit starstruck over the pushing.

As far as "low hanging fruit" goes. I have no idea about charlie and since Chevy said he's new I'd assume he doesn't either. You can't really tell who is and who isn't low hanging fruit when you're new to a site and unfamiliar with people.

As for Charlie, tbd, but I didn't find any issue with what he said, and I'll have an answer for that by the end of today or I'm doing something seriously wrong, because he's usually not a hard read. No offense Charles.
No worries, I'm here only because it's GoT.

Show us the goods charles
Welp, so far I like Usopp this game. Looks like he's poking different people to get reaction and go somewhere from there. He's iffy on me, but he was like that (even more) last game and he's town.
About LM I can't really say much. I'm always wrong about him. Last time I amped his abilities and he was GF. He seems bit scummy for me rn, so he'll probably turn out to be town.
I don't have problem with either SK or Kagura rn, but I'm assuming if one of them is mafia, another one won't be. You can buss your own teammate, but the way to make them look good in the end I think.
Idk about Arp. He got overprotective quite easily, but so did I, so maybe that's just how he is.

Said I'd sleep on this but

Vote lynch Chevy

I've already talked about him quite a bit and I softened a bit but I definitely had a higher IQ 12 hours ago. So I'm going to second guess my second guess. This should at least be put on the table to get some positions out of people on him. And I wanna get more out of this player than beating up the resident stay puff marshmallow Charles
Tbh, I'm getting used to getting called out over nothing D1. Have you played together? Do you think he'd risk starting wrong wagon D1 as scum? From what I've seen so far, most of the time they'd rather find already existing wagon and jump on it. Like, it doesn't matter who gets lynched that early on, as long as it's not one of them. That'd be bold move imo.

You should know that Fuji’s instincts are very good just like how he got Zolo lynched last game and was correct about Gambit, Worst and so on that they were town.
Well, he was indie. Zolo said he's going after indies. That's the first person I'd go after too.

I think they need pressure because other than the jump on Neeko i remember nothing
I mean, there was this discussion with me too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel like you're taking my questions towards Neeko much more seriously than they were intended. Maybe we have a different definition of a push? I'd consider my interaction with Charlie a push as I've voted them and want to take it further. My questions towards Neeko were to see how they responded and try and gain a read. I wouldn't say that is a push.

I'd agree that I had more to ask with Neeko than Neeko did Cal. Charlie however said we were both pushy yet I was the first to push which doesn't add up. I felt challenging Cal over not "walking the walk" about behavioural play was weird for a page 3 post but it's an attitude that Neeko has held up for the rest of his posts.

I have a town lean on Neeko based on their posts thus far, this has been compounded off their interactions with other players. Neeko stuck to his guns during our interaction and provided good reasoning for his reads.

How do you feel about Charlie?
thanks this is much better

Not really, I seen enough already from Arp and gauged his reaction, it's been over 30 pages. Nothing he can do will undo what has happened in the thread. Exposing ekko weak shade attempts is good.

You think it muddle things huh? How so exactly? It's fascinating that you think i laid out my full intentions when I thought it was clear from the get go what I was aiming for, but do elaborate.
Fair!(for the bold)

It doesn't muddle things if you got everything you want from it! If you hadn't and were still waiting for more info for the reaction or your read was still subject to change from further pushing then there was more of a point to my post. Since that doesn't appear to be the case my point is moot! That point being laying out your full intentions prior to getting the info you want from a reaction then allows the reactee to adjust to what you want to see, which as village you never want to do, and the only reason to fully lay out your plans prior to getting the full amount of reaction you're waiting for is to defend yourself(and as I said previously, scum is the one most concerned with their image opposed to their scumhunting).

Let me know if this makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.