[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
During fujishiros wotlk game.
Both soulkiller and i actually died near the end though so this is:pepecopium:but town still won right after though
SoulKiller wasn’t the reason why town won tho. He subbed in for an inactive slot and also towards the end of the game. If anything it was due to Gram that town won.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ripped is town or indie pro town for sure. he will unleash me when he fullfils hes duty as scum hunter, and than I will lay my wrath upon indies... its all perfectlly planned. it simply cant fail
i like this alliance
u take care of the indies
@RippedCal u take care of the red mafia
i will take care of the purple/cult

lets get it

SoulKiller wasn’t the reason why town won tho. He subbed in for an inactive slot and also towards the end of the game. If anything it was due to Gram that town won.
Gonna contribute in the game? or just make meaningless post that has nothing to do with the game like this one?

What are your reads so far actually? don't remember seeing one.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats true but sk was helpful in finding scum back then he found Nana out in one of those discord servers when all we did was fluff

TAC is a legend. a wild card. a master race member of the town core.

you dont ask "who TAC is". you ask "what a TAC is". thats the real question

if there is one player that will stab you in the back because you didnt bother reading early, its him
if there is one player that will tear the town core from inside out its him
if there is one player that will find 5 scums in 1 day, its him

but alas, he is only using about 4.20% of his full power here. whether he is town or scum right now i bet you one thing for sure:

TAC did not even read his role yet

when he reads his role a writeup will be made stating:- TAC has joined the game.

thats when shite gets real
He sounds like a lot of fun!

:amazing:

You talking like you know me in and out Ekko.

This post is nothing but your own headcannon.

I did genuinely sus him and that pressure vote on him was to evaluate how he would react to further get a better read on him based on my early sus I had on him early in the game. Based on how he reacts, how he plays etc I would either keep my vote on him or move my vote elsewhere and since my vote is still on him then you should know where my stance is at the moment.

Painting me as being a firm and be very linear on my reads that it should be either all in or nothing early on in a game is nothing but a mere fantasy you created in your own headcannon world.
Did you need to lay out what your plan was to ekko at this moment opposed to waiting until you got everything needed from ARP before stating your full intentions?

Because otherwise it kind of muddles things, no?

Kagu Nyan

Gonna contribute in the game? or just make meaningless post that has nothing to do with the game like this one?

What are your reads so far actually? don't remember seeing one.
It’s a shame you didn’t have any problem when Pero posted things not relating to the game just because he was praising you but you have a problem with mine.

Kagu Nyan

I only posted it because i was asked when it happened:kayneshrug:
The bias is too evident. Do you have SoulKiller in your town reads just because he lead us to some imaginary victory in some other game? Why did you ask him to lead town anyways because I’d like to know what extremely town qualities you see in him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
do u guys feel this charlie vs chevy is town v scum too? which of them is the scum is still up for debate, but its not looking too cash money right now for a town v town interaction

heck maybe scum vs scum from diff faction

Status
Not open for further replies.