[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But If you think her initial post RE: Tac was clumsy, that means you think she knew who Tac was all along. Otherwise it's just someone asking who a player is that they aren't familiar with, which isn't clumsy at all

The first makes Kagu non-town

The second makes your town read ungenuine
No dude, she didnt know who TAC was. Im saying her post are genuinely clumsy and lack a coherent linking thread.

IE, she isnt going from A to B to C like most scum would try to do this early on.

Instead she's going from Z to F to L.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
ripped is town or indie pro town for sure. he will unleash me when he fullfils hes duty as scum hunter, and than I will lay my wrath upon indies... its all perfectlly planned. it simply cant fail
Last time you said this about indie hunting you turned out as mafia...... Awkward.

No dude, she didnt know who TAC was. Im saying her post are genuinely clumsy and lack a coherent linking thread.

IE, she isnt going from A to B to C like most scum would try to do this early on.

Instead she's going from Z to F to L.
I'm challenging this being the case. I haven't got this sense from her posts. Your stance is noted though.

vote Charlie

I wasn't really satisfied with their answers to my questions. It was all a bit contradictory. His reply to Neeko about other things ongoing in the thread seemed very generic and thrown together. I get vibes that he's trying to look active and townie but got himself caught up trying to earn points about looking good and didn't expect to get questioned over them.

@Neeko raised a good point in their reads list about the village lean.
same thing again, ehh

I've been asked about general thoughts, I haven't came up with them myself, so how is it "trying to look active and townie"? It's literally a response to a question

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hello. The way I usually approach majority lynch is to spend the first half of Day 1 establishing a behavioural baseline for all players. After that we pick out a couple of people for claims, if both claims are satisfactory we move onto a safer third option. With 17 votes required we'll have to form a strong consensus Day 1, in any case.
we will be lucky if we can get 10 players to vote lol
god i hate majority with passion

Status
Not open for further replies.