[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was important that ripped one reaped the benefits of pointing it out for the free town points :funky:
not a big fan of the early self-awareness. a townie doesnt care more or less for town points and you pointing this out clearly indicates you are atleast *subconsciously* aware of your own posts

Why are you voting blue.
i mean the post itself said RVS which I assume to mean random voting. i appreciate you entering into the thread without fluffing, i just find it interesting that this is the one post that piques your attention from the other posts up to page 3ish. unless you are required to - as per your role - to reply and question votes, then thats a different thing.

Less of this, please. It's vague enough to be hard to discern anything from, but any information given is a freebie for scum. We need to be watertight on this. Even if you see a theory you know isn't correct, unless it needs to be contested it's better to leave it be at this stage.
personally not a fan of this post. let the man speculate as he want. there is 0 harm to some flavor discussion. its barely page 3. we are not interested in seeing this fake contribution attempt, ratchy

Lord Melkor is a devious little imp, he said he had 3-4 years mafia experience, this ninja has been playing for well over a decade. He can't keep getting away with it.

How often do people buss on this site?

Just out of curiosity. Is it common, uncommon, etc. I know we have people from various sites so it might not be applicable at all.

not a big fan of the early self-awareness. a townie doesnt care more or less for town points and you pointing this out clearly indicates you are atleast *subconsciously* aware of your own posts

i mean the post itself said RVS which I assume to mean random voting. i appreciate you entering into the thread without fluffing, i just find it interesting that this is the one post that piques your attention from the other posts up to page 3ish. unless you are required to - as per your role - to reply and question votes, then thats a different thing.

personally not a fan of this post. let the man speculate as he want. there is 0 harm to some flavor discussion. its barely page 3. we are not interested in seeing this fake contribution attempt, ratchy
I read that post from Neeko and assumed he must not know what RVS is but he's an MU player. So unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.