Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

pls no more Psykos..... Her fight vs Tatsu was awesome but the end was so dragged
Fubuki vs Psykos was one of my favorite fights in the WC because it gives some Fubuki greatness and shows how important matchup advantage is.

Also, Psykos has to get captured for the Psychic Sisters Arc
Post automatically merged:

The cover confirms God is universe tier?

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Fubuki vs Psykos was one of my favorite fights in the WC because it gives some Fubuki greatness and shows how important matchup advantage is.

Also, Psykos has to get captured for the Psychic Sisters Arc

The cover confirms God is universe tier?
Oh yeah it will likely happen but it will only drag that arc more
I want saitama vs Garou already

C

Cuistot

Wtf ??? They're actually going at it ?

Garou dodging Saitama, his insane regen ? Yeah, he's stronger than normal Boros (no meteoric burst) now.

As for his new strange form, this isn't going to be the final one, looks like the manga is having him transform differently.

C

Cuistot

The new form is even uglier than the previous. Come on, Murata can do better than this.

I'm not sure where this is going, but i hope he can still have a half-decent design as a monster.

I fuckin knew it. @Cuistot

I knew it would start now. Garou has enough feats and hype...and it seems like he will be constantly changing forms anyways.

But damn he tanked 3 Saitama Punches, had like a Country lvl feat (I think), and dodged a punch as well.

So they were casually fighting in the atmosphere till Garou kicked him down and did a country lvl feat.

C

Cuistot

I fuckin knew it. @Cuistot

I knew it would start now. Garou has enough feats and hype...and it seems like he will be constantly changing forms anyways.

But damn he tanked 3 Saitama Punches, had like a Country lvl feat (I think), and dodged a punch as well.

So they were casually fighting in the atmosphere till Garou kicked him down and did a country lvl feat.

The instant regen is the most impressive part.