Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

That would be fucking awesome…..
I hope we also get Fubuki vs Psykos, like in the webcomic. Psykos has been MIA for a while, so she should come back soon (and she also needs to see Garou monsterized imo). Maybe in the next chapter, we get an explanation for why Pig God is so skinny now (hopefully it’s because of the reason I gave), and then Psykos returns and we get Fubuki vs Psykos, and maybe Garou vs S Class starts while that’s going on

I'm not even sure if Garo still want to be a villain lol
I have no idea how Sweet Mask is okay with Skinny Pig God eating monsters without even knowing who he is

100% cock tease, no way the fight is already happening. The S-Class will just interrupt.
Yep. Except the casuals to get pissed next chapter when it doesn’t happen. Garou vs S Class comes first.

A bit of a slow chapter, but at least we got everyone in one location now. Unfortunately, the rest of the S Class weren’t healed from Pig God’s fat, but TTM has no much extra fat now that Fubuki could easily share it with the other S Class? Also, is Darkshine even KOed or is he just crying like a baby?

I think Psykos will show up in the next chapter. Fubuki vs Psykos has to happen because Psykos has to be thrown in prison
Post automatically merged:

Also wtf happened to TTM? :suresure:
It’s a fake out bruh