Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

The point of Sage centipede wasn't really clear. Making Garou stronger and bringing back Metal bat ? yes why not, we could have done without him.

But outside that the Garou feat was cool and slim Pig God is great lol
Making Garou stronger and giving Metal Bat feats/screentime
Post automatically merged:

I want to see Mask do some shit. Guy literally regenerated his balls getting torn in half.
His “time to conduct justice” attitude will cause problems with Garou

Fubuki used Pig God’s fat to heal the S Class imo. I think that Garou vs Tatsumaki, Darkshine, Atomic Samurai, Child Emperor, Zombieman, Pig God, Amai Mask, Puri Puri Prisoner, and Tank Top Master will happen next. Maybe Flash and Metal Bat will be healed too, but I don’t think Fubuki knows of their presence. Genos can’t be healed since he’s a cyborg, so he can’t participate. Bang and Bomb should logically also be healed, but I don’t think that will happen since ONE won’t want Bang to fight Garou again.

Tatsumaki will put all of her strength into trying to restrain Garou. Garou will still be able to move, but he’ll be much slower, which will let the other S Class heroes land hits on Garou. Garou will be pushed to fully monsterize, and then he’ll fight Saitama.

@Cuistot I think Garou fighting that team of A Class heroes was foreshadowing for him fighting the S Class. In both cases, he is forced to evolve

Last edited:
Fubuki used Pig God’s fat to heal the S Class imo. I think that Garou vs Tatsumaki, Darkshine, Atomic Samurai, Child Emperor, Zombieman, Pig God, Amai Mask, Puri Puri Prisoner, and Tank Top Master will happen next. Maybe Flash and Metal Bat will be healed too, but I don’t think Fubuki knows of their presence. Genos can’t be healed since he’s a cyborg, so he can’t participate. Bang and Bomb should logically also be healed, but I don’t think that will happen since ONE won’t want Bang to fight Garou again.

Tatsumaki will put all of her strength into trying to restrain Garou. Garou will still be able to move, but he’ll be much slower, which will let the other S Class heroes land hits on Garou. Garou will be pushed to fully monsterize, and then he’ll fight Saitama.

@Cuistot I think Garou fighting that team of A Class heroes was foreshadowing for him fighting the S Class. In both cases, he is forced to evolve
That would be fucking awesome…..