[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
would a mafia just spend their time answering votes on them or would they be looking around to create another wagon to save themselves

the reaction seems more towny to me. a bit lack of analysis on ur part soul
lol i'm doing just that and am getting voted because of some naruto forums bullshit, seems like people here dont think:jordanmf:

would a mafia just spend their time answering votes on them or would they be looking around to create another wagon to save themselves

the reaction seems more towny to me. a bit lack of analysis on ur part soul
Defending yourself is one thing, but it only adds suspicion if you are acting this way… especially already

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
him being new could change things. new mafia thats caught for wrong reasons *might* react like that and feel the extra need to remove votes from him, but generally this is a towny thing. mafia, or atleast experienced ones, will just ignore the votes and try to find mislynches elsewhere over the day

Let's go here boys we need to get things rolling on a wagons, these will be a lot of how the game is solved whether they amount to anything in the immediate future or not.

Sure I can do that. Would you like reference to games from other other site too?

Some of the accusations against him just fall flat though in generally. 1) Chevy isn't a power scum or anywhere close to that, he wouldn't take lead on a brand new site in a brand new situation. It can be said what he was doing wasn't exactly power scumming and that's fair, but if that is what you think he was doing this aint it. 2) the lower hanging fruit comments are silly for the reasons i mentioned before. he would have no idea who is and who isnt low hanging fruit considering he has not played with anyone.

the whole tunnel aspect of how he played is pretty much in line with how he plays. he fixates on 1 or 2 people, questions and goes after them, pretty much sees everything they do as scummy to fit the push he's making, and goes from there. while he can do that as scum, the fact he backed off me and the things he went for in regards to charlie(the small little nitpicky mistake of who pushed someone first and how charlie mentioned his name first) is what it seem like chevy was town essentially seeing things that i personally dont consider A.I.(alignment indicative).
I like this post and second it, Chevy does tend to play a very tunnely game especially as town. What I said about his mask slipping as scum towards the later stages still holds true though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Not caught up, so no. From my early reads I'd say Charlie, maybe Pero because he kepts shading Kagura and calling her scum but when I asked for his reads Kagura was nowhere in them.
arent u being too generous? surely u have some scum reads by page 30 on the active players at the time no?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Not caught up, so no. From my early reads I'd say Charlie, maybe Pero because he kepts shading Kagura and calling her scum but when I asked for his reads Kagura was nowhere in them.
you should know by now i always call kagura scum

arent u being too generous? surely u have some scum reads by page 30 on the active players at the time no?
I Gave you 2 of what might qualify as a scum read.

Let's go here boys we need to get things rolling on a wagons, these will be a lot of how the game is solved whether they amount to anything in the immediate future or not.
Ill vote Pero with you, Vote Lynch Peroroncino

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.