[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see the first game I played with this site, you were in it and off my play with you I didn't think you were new. Just like you i am new in this site as well, and based off my interactions with you I don't think you are noob enough for me to disregard your reaction. Apparently you are indeed new to mafia and my assumption was wrong but that does not change the situation one bit. Because that's how you learn. If you are indeed scum, you would know to keep your cool and be collected and not panic.

I would say to just be you and continue playing. Scum hunt, provide reads and insight. Make a compelling argument on another wagon would be your best bet. Let your actions speak for yourself.
i mean being real, it does change the situation a bit.

Doubt they're scum. Push on charlie I'd what I'd expect from town chevy

Also makes no sense from a scum pov for him to intervene in neeko challenging me early game unless he's my scum mate and defending me, but I'm town
i also think this is a valid point(ripped brought it up before but i had forgotten).

What do you expect from scum Chevy?

Per your second point though - it happens all the time, doesn't require you to be a buddy. Defending a player as a basis of attacking another, to shield the scumminess of the approach, is very common. Dunno about whether he in particular would do that sort of thing but I'd caution a dismissal on this basis.
chevy usually sheeps more and gets caught up in poor reasoning as scum(poor reasoning as in the consistency of his reads dont make sense), it's why kweh said he's usually easy to figure out later on. they're not a strong scum player.

@Peroroncino

Explain your progression on Chevy between these two posts hardly an hour apart
i like this.

That had already happened though, did you just catch up to that?

I guess it's possible but you went from not having a clue why Chevy was suspected to dropping him in your list with no elaboration and it looks like you were copying homework there
it's my first time playing with him so i don't know how to read him, hence why i said he kinda stinks instead of accusing him of being scum outright
also you didn't answer the question, which is weird. he asked if you had caught up leading to you changing your stance and you answered by saying "im just not clear of him as a player, which is why i didnt outright accuse him".

He clearly says he'd rather lynch Chevy rather than ending the day with a no lynch.

Plus he also said that he doesn't find Chevy townish. What am I missing?
The general approach is something he's uncomfortable with. He basically said waiting too late and trying to CFD is how we get bad results and then just gave an example of how that could occur today and then you just read the example and said "great, me too".

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The general approach is something he's uncomfortable with. He basically said waiting too late and trying to CFD is how we get bad results and then just gave an example of how that could occur today and then you just read the example and said "great, me too".
i was ok with chevy when he was arguing with neeko but when i read later and he had immediately switched to charlie i found it a bit sus

Only person who claimed anything other than "I'm town" was T-Pein, who claimed town miller.

Oh btw, the vig has my permission to shoot Tpein regardless of what character he claims. Reason being that I think Gramma despises Millers and also it's Tpein.
Don't you think it'd be good to rolecop him instead? You know the flavour, right?

Which game did you play with Cooler where he was inactive as town?
They were both town in last Blue's game you won. Cooler was inactive and got replaced by Dragomir or Worst, can't remember.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Only person who claimed anything other than "I'm town" was T-Pein, who claimed town miller.

Don't you think it'd be good to rolecop him instead? You know the flavour, right?

They were both town in last Blue's game you won. Cooler was inactive and got replaced by Dragomir or Worst, can't remember.
seems like even you can't remember it lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
That's how it seemed to me tho. The first para was a bunch of mafia technical analysis, some of which went over my head so I focused on the last line which was easier to understand. Oh well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're right, I won't force votes on him for one thing!

It's just somewhat strange that someone known as overbearingly active, so much so that there are tags about him not spamming the thread, comes in to announce he's changed his ways.

Then leaves for awhile, comes back after a vote, and says he's busy and preoccupied.

Then leaves for only a short while to fluff post about the theme!

Personally I find the combination somewhat scummy as it would 1) show he's not comfortable being anywhere near as active as scum as he is as town 2) sliding into to fill posts with theme fluff is mostly pointless, especially for someone that just said he lacks time.

RippedCal if you have no insight to offer at the moment that is perfectly fine, but if you wouldn't defend others for seemingly no reason that would be great too!
i had not read the thread back then. i could of made game related posts, but they will not be genuine cuz i havent read. rather just flavor talk until i read

dont see anything wrong with changing playstyles personally. ive had 2500+ posts before as mafia in big games so honestly u cant guage my alignment by how much i shitpost lol.

you can atleast give me a bit of benefit of the doubt for now kek. look into my eyes they r so innocent and pure

Day 1 Vote Count 4

Ekko 2 - TAC, Cooler
Arp 4 - Neeko, Soulkiller, Tpein, Blue
Charlie 1 - Chevy
Ratchet 1 - Ekko
Pero 2 - Lord Melkor, Ultra
TAC 1 - KWEH
Chevy 2 - Michelle, Kagurashii

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 23 hours remaining.

Replacements incoming. Please consult the OP for guidelines considering replacements.

Abilities are now unlocked!
For little to no reason other than D1 mob mentality…

[Vote Arp]

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem here is you wait for others to do things off little so you can accuse them of being opportunistic for generating content that you can then create reads from mr. ripped! Not all of us look to 'farm town points' from simply voicing what town should do opposed to creating situations that will generate the reactions town needs to make reads off of.

So I apologize for not waiting until he returns and can read back at his leisure, I'll apply pressure when it seems most apt to.
u cant generate content if im not there to reply but atleast the attempt is there

so i assume i was already *pressured*?

lol

hmm for some reason, im not liking the arp wagon that much... 3 inactives joined it for no reason, it almost does feel like arp is scum at this point and his teammates r bussing him

perhaps im reading too much into this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He might be new playing here, but as far as I am aware he ain't a new player to the mafia game.

his reaction was off, he seemed to be bothered that there is a slight pressure his way, and looking at his posts generally speaking, I see no form of scum hunting at all. Everything he posted/talked about is how there is votes piled on him currently.
would a mafia just spend their time answering votes on them or would they be looking around to create another wagon to save themselves

the reaction seems more towny to me. a bit lack of analysis on ur part soul

hmm for some reason, im not liking the arp wagon that much... 3 inactives joined it for no reason, it almost does feel like arp is scum at this point and his teammates r bussing him

perhaps im reading too much into this.
Lol anyone that is just for no reason bussing a newbie like flowa did to rott can fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.