[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since roughly 24 hours has passed let me just answer this more honestly as I got what I wanted out of not being truthful and don't want it to somehow cause problems for town down the line.

i am new here. i have 11 years of experience aka too much. My original forum was the same as grammatron, rippedcal(haza), tyler herro(rugrat), kweh(tweet), and chevy(evans) and I believe that is all. I've played a game on the syndicate and on perc too(with haly/dizzy/fable/etc but none are here, altho some off them are on MU, I've never actuallyed played on MU lol).

I have a pretty good grasp on reading all of them. I'm pretty confident in both kweh and chevy being town. If you want me to elaborate I'm more than happy to, but I'll wait for evans to defend himself first.

I also have played with both ekko and tpein(unfortunately). Tpein even cost town a game at the end because he felt like ekko deserved the win more in spite of town handedily catching all the scum players, gotta love him.

this reveal matters little to most of you as it probably makes no different for most of you, but i also dont like having to bite my tongue on meta stuff I do know about people either because im feigning to be unfamiliar about them.

https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads...icial-game-of-2022.208296/page-9#post-4514892

@RippedCal speaking of which, earlier you told me that i was wrong to suggest ekko being inactive early was a tell of any sort and that "i just gotta give him time" and that "alignment has no factor in his alignment". in fact a few people did. you can see from the link above that's utter nonsense unless youre going to say ekko was lying(as he was town this game) and this came about a week ago. most people cant keep up appearance as well as scum as they can as town, especially when they post as much as ekko does because that's just an absurd amount of posting.
Well whether he thinks that or not it doesn't track with my experience of him in games. To give just two examples S2R12 here I played with him he was mafia and had thousands of posts and Xmas mafia which u played with him he was serial and very active.

If your earlier point that I challenged was coming purely from the POV of that post you just quoted however then it makes perfect sense.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Who’s head do you want on a spike today?
Right now Arp seems to want to sit on the Iron Throne and we can't allow it, so I, as the Queen, deem him worthy of being decapitated.

However since he's a new player from what I understood, I'm willing to be compassionate to his reasonings and forgive him for the time being.

Zolo's neck can always meet the Sword with that disgraceful talk about indies.

Your Queen needs to see more.

Doubt they're scum. Push on charlie I'd what I'd expect from town chevy

Also makes no sense from a scum pov for him to intervene in neeko challenging me early game unless he's my scum mate and defending me, but I'm town
What do you expect from scum Chevy?

Per your second point though - it happens all the time, doesn't require you to be a buddy. Defending a player as a basis of attacking another, to shield the scumminess of the approach, is very common. Dunno about whether he in particular would do that sort of thing but I'd caution a dismissal on this basis.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm skimming your more recent posts and having less of a problem with them.

I thought your entrance was fairly weak.

You then make a point that if Luther was an experienced player they would be bad. (Whether you knew or didn't that it was tac is whatever)

Turns out Luther is exp player and that was where your point ended, you didn't double down on the sus once you found out it was indeed an exp player. There was no townie progression
I did ask him if he was serious. Then he said he wasn’t so I didn’t persue it further because people are allowed to joke once in a while.

i was ok with chevy when he was arguing with neeko but when i read later and he had immediately switched to charlie i found it a bit sus
That had already happened though, did you just catch up to that?

I guess it's possible but you went from not having a clue why Chevy was suspected to dropping him in your list with no elaboration and it looks like you were copying homework there

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That had already happened though, did you just catch up to that?

I guess it's possible but you went from not having a clue why Chevy was suspected to dropping him in your list with no elaboration and it looks like you were copying homework there
it's my first time playing with him so i don't know how to read him, hence why i said he kinda stinks instead of accusing him of being scum outright

Only read 18 of 52 pages so far and it was on my phone at the airport so am continuing to try to catch up.

Gonna give the thoughts I noted down so long:

- No problem with RippedCal trying to refocus town on roles (not flavour) early. Was logical and important particularly knowing Grammaton as a host and how he will undoubtedly have designed the game to punish us for flavour-hunting (his OP confirms this anyway)
- Neeko's aggressive questioning is noted. Will need to learn more about them as a player to know if its proper hunting or an attempt to take initiative as scum. Null for now.
- Chevy is just being Chevy. Inserting himself into unnecessary situations is his standard way of playing as town so I'm leaning town.
- Players who I noted for posting a lot without actually offering a lot of original thought included Luthon, Fuji, and Charlie. I honestly largely skimmed the Evans/Charlie interaction because it didn't feel all that relevant and is more likely just them getting bogged down.
- Arp I haven't played much (any?) mafia with but I have interacted with him a good chunk outside of Mafia. His play reeks of rookie mafia jumping onto the defensive when any slight accusation arises.
- I've got this post down as my reason for townreading Pero. Reading someone as town for thinking your play is scummy feels like a town move.

it's my first time playing with him so i don't know how to read him, hence why i said he kinda stinks instead of accusing him of being scum outright
My concern here is not how you're reading him but how you arrived at that. Because frankly it looked like you just sheeped what I and others were saying and slapped his name on the list.

How much would you say you're sheeping in general on a scale of 1-10

You'll be less inactive but you'll try to keep up? Oddly constructed post. Know what I'm scum reading this post. Lock it in.

Call me one post man, this is all I need baby.

Wakanda NEVER
FWIW my post was meant to say I will be less inactive over the next 24 hours than I will be in the days that follow. Although you probably understood this lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
My concern here is not how you're reading him but how you arrived at that. Because frankly it looked like you just sheeped what I and others were saying and slapped his name on the list.

How much would you say you're sheeping in general on a scale of 1-10
i can see how it looks like that but if you go back in my posts you'll see i mentioned how i was thinking chevy vs neeko could have been scum vs scum much earlier but i let it go since i know nothing about them

Status
Not open for further replies.