[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds much more reasonable and nuanced and I feel the same way about Arp. It's hard to elaborate without just regurgitating your post here so ima leave it at that.

Idk man I woke up and felt grumpy and felt like jumping at the first thing that caught my eye and it just happened to be you lmao
No hard feelings, I invite that sort of attention when I decide to do shit like jump from the top ropes on a one post player. I know what I'm getting myself into.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lmao @ kagura admitting to shading TAC haha

i can see arp being scum. can see kagura being scum too, trying to blend
can see TAC being scum or even indie maybe. he lacks the town TAC drive

Emil

Certified Memelord
So far I dont find Kagu scummy, the opposite really. She's pretty clumsy and I associate that with her town self. @Peroroncino @Arp Bladstrum and others played with her there when she was town, would you say she's acting similarly here?

In the last game she was more careful with what she was saying I felt.
dem i wish u didnt jump to defend her instantly. let her answer a bit on her own smh

Said I'd sleep on this but

Vote lynch Chevy

I've already talked about him quite a bit and I softened a bit but I definitely had a higher IQ 12 hours ago. So I'm going to second guess my second guess. This should at least be put on the table to get some positions out of people on him. And I wanna get more out of this player than beating up the resident stay puff marshmallow Charles

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually, I do think a bit of pressure on arp is good right now. So, I will dance along with you for the moment.

Vote Lynch: Arp Bladstrum
you keep making these weird ass posts soul
i dont believe that u even intend to push this guy or even genuinely sus him lol. who jumps on a wagon and says "for the moment"

u always go all the way lol. not vote with the intention to leave later

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's silly my friend Fuji!

Do you only start pushes on those you want to lynch? Because starting pushes to see where other pieces land and where people move and how people respond generates oh so much useful content. Would you not agree? In a game with people I've never played with, I need content to see if people like up with the behaviours I expect from village players and if their thinking is consistent with how a village player would approach things.

Speaking of which, would you mind elaborating on this person tac to me? Is he a good player? A good wolf or good village?
TAC is a legend. a wild card. a master race member of the town core.

you dont ask "who TAC is". you ask "what a TAC is". thats the real question

if there is one player that will stab you in the back because you didnt bother reading early, its him
if there is one player that will tear the town core from inside out its him
if there is one player that will find 5 scums in 1 day, its him

but alas, he is only using about 4.20% of his full power here. whether he is town or scum right now i bet you one thing for sure:

TAC did not even read his role yet

when he reads his role a writeup will be made stating:- TAC has joined the game.

thats when shite gets real

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
dem i wish u didnt jump to defend her instantly. let her answer a bit on her own smh
You should know that Fuji’s instincts are very good just like how he got Zolo lynched last game and was correct about Gambit, Worst and so on that they were town.

i dont recall ratchet reacting much to the chevy thing. which posts of his before page 11 are u referring to?
Ratchet quoted a snippet of what Chevy said in one of his responses to me and questioned Chevy on basically what it was. I can't remember the exact detail, but it felt like a mind meld at the time.

you keep making these weird ass posts soul
i dont believe that u even intend to push this guy or even genuinely sus him lol. who jumps on a wagon and says "for the moment"

u always go all the way lol. not vote with the intention to leave later
You talking like you know me in and out Ekko.

This post is nothing but your own headcannon.

I did genuinely sus him and that pressure vote on him was to evaluate how he would react to further get a better read on him based on my early sus I had on him early in the game. Based on how he reacts, how he plays etc I would either keep my vote on him or move my vote elsewhere and since my vote is still on him then you should know where my stance is at the moment.

Painting me as being a firm and be very linear on my reads that it should be either all in or nothing early on in a game is nothing but a mere fantasy you created in your own headcannon world.

Status
Not open for further replies.