[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course!

I mean it was SK who said the post felt fake, why wouldn't I ask him? Not to mention if I only asked people I town lean to vote on a push we would never get many votes considering the stage of the game we're at and the amount needed for a proper push and then even more for a lynch.

Do you only ask those you town lean to vote with you?

I understand how majority lynch works, hence my confusion. It takes 17 votes for a lynch, you're nowhere near danger yet the reaction was quite strong.

Could you clarify why my vote and post felt untowny to you? I'm very excited to know why!
I already did, you threw a vote down off the back of a single player making a one line comment, carelessness causes losses

Well no but Id usually try to start a push with those I feel more comfortable with, its just an unconscious thing tbh. I feel like most townies would feel/act the same.

17 majority lynch and with 32 players Id say there is 18-19 town so I guess you're right in a way.
That's silly my friend Fuji!

Do you only start pushes on those you want to lynch? Because starting pushes to see where other pieces land and where people move and how people respond generates oh so much useful content. Would you not agree? In a game with people I've never played with, I need content to see if people like up with the behaviours I expect from village players and if their thinking is consistent with how a village player would approach things.

Speaking of which, would you mind elaborating on this person tac to me? Is he a good player? A good wolf or good village?

Day 1 Vote Count 1

Ekko 1 - TAC
Ultra 1 - Lord Melkor
Arp 2 - Neeko, Soulkiller
Kagurashii 2 - Michelle, RippedCal

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 46 hours remaining.

Hi Charlie, do you have any thoughts outside of myself and Chevy since that post since other things have been happening?
Eh, nothing that would make me confidently vote someone. Or guess even. Fuji seems to post similar to Valentine game and he was pro-town here, so that's good. I think I may know what's Michelle doing (for herself or someone else) and that's good too. Haven't caught up Kagura's sloppiness people are talking about tbh.

Do you only start pushes on those you want to lynch? Because starting pushes to see where other pieces land and where people move and how people respond generates oh so much useful content. Would you not agree? In a game with people I've never played with, I need content to see if people like up with the behaviours I expect from village players and if their thinking is consistent with how a village player would approach things.

Speaking of which, would you mind elaborating on this person tac to me? Is he a good player? A good wolf or good village?
I would agree with that but I dont do that kinda stuff early on, early on id rather play it safe. Im not saying your way is bad and Im not used to majority lynches so maybe my way is harder to make work but I dunno, I expected you to ask your town reads to join your push but you went and asked SK. That's what pinged me :p.

TAC is a fine player, the finest player then north has ever seen! For real though, he's good with any alignment.

Day 1 The Lich King outed themselves in the WoTLK game, In this thread it was a post about having a secret chat and I reference that game as it the only other game Ive actually played in full and recent enough that others will remember.

Why is it a weird way of approaching it? I asked the question do you think that the talk of a secret chat was a very early slip or attempt at open scum, which you answered.
from the way I see it, I didn't really see the secret chat thing as a softclaim or a slip by any means, if anything i was more iffy about her vibe, and the way she was approaching the game.

So I did find it weird to link what she said with WoW game and think of it as an early softclaim slip by mafia.

I’m really bad at any play style honestly

Cal said me not knowing that he is TAC is just an elaborate attempt to shade him. But now that I know he's TAC, he also jokes a lot in games so he shouldn't made a deal when other people joke too.
What was the joke about? He made the tinfoil about the special chat so what was your joke about him?

Actually, I do think a bit of pressure on arp is good right now. So, I will dance along with you for the moment.

Vote Lynch: Arp Bladstrum
For example mr. @Fujishiro, SK was the one to call them fake and this was after they had done basically a random vote.

I wanted with the person SK called fake because I wanted essentially the above to happen because it only makes sense to me from a village perspective. SK vote was on someone random, they call someone fake, I go along with their suspicion and vote and ask them to vote too, and SK continues to suspect and then joins! Consistency, you gotta love it!

However if SK kept their vote on the other person while continuing to suspect Arp and didnt vote Arp then that would be wolfy vibes! Because they're sussing with no intention to committing, something I associate with wolf.

I'm aware this a big explanation for something that's rather small, but since I'm new I feel like it makes sense to let you(and others) get to know how I think so my posts and actions can make sense and to avoid confusion.

For example mr. @Fujishiro, SK was the one to call them fake and this was after they had done basically a random vote.

I wanted with the person SK called fake because I wanted essentially the above to happen because it only makes sense to me from a village perspective. SK vote was on someone random, they call someone fake, I go along with their suspicion and vote and ask them to vote too, and SK continues to suspect and then joins! Consistency, you gotta love it!

However if SK kept their vote on the other person while continuing to suspect Arp and didnt vote Arp then that would be wolfy vibes! Because they're sussing with no intention to committing, something I associate with wolf.

I'm aware this a big explanation for something that's rather small, but since I'm new I feel like it makes sense to let you(and others) get to know how I think so my posts and actions can make sense and to avoid confusion.
I understand the concept of shading lol. And I know what you've been trying to do with SK. My issue was that he was your first choice to ask to join a wagon you yourself found scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.