[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lord melkor being suspicious of me because ratchet was ,then saying ratchet is also suspicious looks like a good vote to me
I don't think his reason for voting you had anything to do with Ratchet. Nor do I think there's anything wrong with someone suspecting the both of you at once.

Though I also think Melkor's vote on you, looking back at him, is also not gr8

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I don't think his reason for voting you had anything to do with Ratchet. Nor do I think there's anything wrong with someone suspecting the both of you at once.

Though I also think Melkor's vote on you, looking back at him, is also not gr8
ratchet was suspicious of me for something completely made up about naruto forums lol

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Wait you made up that meta read?
That means his push is right
hmm no he just needed an excuse to push someone as scum for townie points i assume, i said cooler might be scum cause he's inactive and that's how he is in the games i played with him and he even admitted to his inactivity

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
doesnt look so much to me
looks like neeko did it naturally
chevy's look a bit forced / awkward after few back and forth, hes unable to properly hold a prolonged interaction / changes it into a *reaction attempt* after failing to make a point with it, or atleast thats how i see it
Thing with Chevy was he had no reason to call nekko unless he genuinely felt the need to call nekko out. He could have simply laid back

Anyway, I have hell lot of pages to catch up so will re-read everything again because I forgot at which page I was last time 🀦

I've got tentative scum vibes from Reborn as well just because his deconstruction of the whole Chevy vs Neeko subject felt like he wasnt saying a whole lot but felt the need to comment on it anyway

Thing with Chevy was he had no reason to call nekko unless he genuinely felt the need to call nekko out. He could have simply laid back

Anyway, I have hell lot of pages to catch up so will re-read everything again because I forgot at which page I was last time 🀦
Speak o' the devil

What do you expect from scum Chevy?

Per your second point though - it happens all the time, doesn't require you to be a buddy. Defending a player as a basis of attacking another, to shield the scumminess of the approach, is very common. Dunno about whether he in particular would do that sort of thing but I'd caution a dismissal on this basis.
Hard to say, I've not played with the guy in over a year. He used to be fairly careless as scum but improved pretty significantly, this won't really help you.

I think tweet might have mentioned he would show more as scum later in game which is true to my memory. He's botched before as scum.

I've seen him Latch onto things like he did the Charlie thing many times as town though, so it's an easy lean.

As for the second point, thank you for this oh wise Ultra, it gives me a little extra layer of interpretation in a sitation like this.

U just gave ripped one his shreddies for the morning

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I've got tentative scum vibes from Reborn as well just because his deconstruction of the whole Chevy vs Neeko subject felt like he wasnt saying a whole lot but felt the need to comment on it anyway
Speak o' the devil
Good to see that you got scum vibe from me

I am born scum

There was nothing much to say in some posts of arguing because I felt their behaviour was similar so them arguing is pointless because both were calling out each other for more or less same thing.

Though, it you have something more to say then be my guest

Good to see that you got scum vibe from me

I am born scum

There was nothing much to say in some posts of arguing because I felt their behaviour was similar so them arguing is pointless because both were calling out each other for more or less same thing.

Though, it you have something more to say then be my guest
I did!

Hey guys.

Luthon.

Lots of flavor talk. Quite literally no gameplay.

Can anyone except Tpein at least talk to me about this?
Thats TAC in disguise yeah? His posting seems similar to the only other game I played with him when he was a superbad indy

I've not seen any actual opinion from him that I remember so far in this game as you say it all seems like fluff. I'd be inclined to lean away from town for him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Thats TAC in disguise yeah? His posting seems similar to the only other game I played with him when he was a superbad indy

I've not seen any actual opinion from him that I remember so far in this game as you say it all seems like fluff. I'd be inclined to lean away from town for him
I recall TAC being a mostly protown indie in that game?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Reborn once you're done with your labour and paying the taxes I summon you to the Palace to tell me who do you think are the infidels who want to usurp the Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.