[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you have to say about Hime's last post where she didn't like what you did with Ekko?

I think it's a poor take, but a towny thought overall. I could see why someone might not like prodding someone without giving them time, but generally speaking ekkos posts didn't look great nor was his announcement he would spam less aka less activity.

And yeah @Neeko I'm going to echo Ripped here and say Ekko doesn't have a strong post meta, if he's flying under the radar it could really mean anything.

More importantly though such angles to assessing his play are probably going to be immediately forgotten the moment he actually posts and you can dig into the meat and potatoes.

I think it's a poor take, but a towny thought overall. I could see why someone might not like prodding someone without giving them time, but generally speaking ekkos posts didn't look great nor was his announcement he would spam less aka less activity.
Just to qualify what spamming less means for him, he's consistently like top poster and can casually take up 1/3 of a thread's content alone when he feels like it, so him dialing it back is quite welcome

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko is easily top poster in any game he plays. He’ll definitely be back with his actual reads very soon.

I just wanted to see what do you think about her PoV and her null read on you.

That’s why asking Ekko to give his reads was a bit too impatient but willing to overlook it since I assume you don’t know how he plays.

Kagu Nyan

Reads so far

Scummy : Amp, Kag, Ratchet

Townie : Neeko, Chevy, Michelle

Coin Flip: Ripped One, can be either at the moment but leaning more townie.

Rest null for now.
What do you have for me apart from that post which felt forced to you? That post happened to in reply made by the same person whom you also scum read along with me.

Agreed, feels like she is trying to blend in and then made a post about wanting to read/know what neeko and chevy are talking about which feels forced.

Kagu Nyan

Hi Kagu

What are your reads/thoughts on methods to execute Lord Melkor
Hi Ultra. I don’t remember anything notable from him apart from asking to be included in town core and if someone is a new to mafia. Just asking a bunch of questions and dipping. He tends to do this in every game I played with him so I’m willing to wait a little more to see what else he does.

Hi Ultra. I don’t remember anything notable from him apart from asking to be included in town core and if someone is a new to mafia. Just asking a bunch of questions and dipping. He tends to do this in every game I played with him so I’m willing to wait a little more to see what else he does.
And every game I scum read him too.

What are your thoughts on Chevy? I'm feeling a *little* better about him but that's my tired brain talking. I thought I had him dead to rights when my mojo was flowing earlier. Gonna sleep on it.

Kagu Nyan

And every game I scum read him too.

What are your thoughts on Chevy? I'm feeling a *little* better about him but that's my tired brain talking. I thought I had him dead to rights when my mojo was flowing earlier. Gonna sleep on it.
I think Chevy was alright when it was him vs Neeko vs Cal. But his discussion with Charlie about the push thing was bit too harsh. Might be a over cautious townie or a power wolf to take such an approach towards Charlie when he did his best to explain his PoV.

Morning, just catching up on the way to work

I am not pushing any narrative, I am stating facts. You said he played only two mafia games in total and that is wrong lol.
I have played one full mafia game before The WoTLK one, one game that didn't get off the ground because of a screw up.

Prior to this I have played an amount of Werewolf in person which is of course very similar but also as I'm finding very different as its all in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.