[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty reasonable. Deanerys could be an indie with a goal to outlive specific roles (would fit flavour wise as she wanted to avenge lords responsible for death of her father and familiy).

But I think Ripped is right that we should focus more on threadplay than flavour right now.

You are town, Charlie?
Is that "are you town" question? I am town
Apparently there could be different characters from different timelines, so like there could by Targaryen mafia for example.

you're right, but it's good to have flavour in mind too, imo

I've never gotten a pelt from SK, I'm hoping this is the game.
So you woke up and chose violence.

Understandable, I been there. But if you are not scum then I have no interest in engaging in a meaningless fight. You are more than welcome to read/focus me as much as you want though, can't blame ya there. But if you are townie then it would be your best of interest to use that energy somewhere else, for my heart is pure and can never be tainted by scum.

I did try to clarify the matter with him. Would it have made more sense that I just instantly react by voting for him and going bonkers.
It's the fact your initial response to learning his identity was not continuation of the read

The only continuation came after you saw my post exposing the potential gambit

Ima lean town on Neeko, him trying to figure out RippedCal and Chevy looks genuine to me.

Ratchet also vibes towny but they also vibe like someone who I'd be foolish to give an easy town read to. I just get that sort of impression of them somehow.
You think? have any past experience with the guy and behaved similarly? or just shading for the sake of shading?
I've played plenty of games with him on other sites

Not a fan of Luthon persisting with the theme spec even after numerous people including the host have pointed out that it's pointless and counterproductive

The Tower of Joy was 10/10 and the show butchered it.

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.” “Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne. “Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out.

“The Kingsguard does not flee.” “Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold. Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand.

They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”[3]
Yes, this is one of most epic scenes in fiction I have ever read.

Reads so far

Scummy : Amp, Kag, Ratchet

Townie : Neeko, Chevy, Michelle

Coin Flip: Ripped One, can be either at the moment but leaning more townie.

Rest null for now.

Not a fan of Luthon persisting with the theme spec even after numerous people including the host have pointed out that it's pointless and counterproductive
....I say this but then I actually sorta vibe with his take that those two guys talking about their "special chat" might just be openwolfing and telling us they got a chat of their own. It's not something I'd commit to this early tho.

the red wedding atmosphere build up was amazing in the books too. done much better than the show, you could feel this uneasy tension build up, god i loved it.
Yes, it was kind of poetic. I have read it over 10 years ago and now have an urge to reread. If only Martin could finish the series I would be more eager to reread.

....I say this but then I actually sorta vibe with his take that those two guys talking about their "special chat" might just be openwolfing and telling us they got a chat of their own. It's not something I'd commit to this early tho.
Be careful I asked Soulkiller if they thought that and now I'm apparently scum

Status
Not open for further replies.