[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you're taking my questions towards Neeko much more seriously than they were intended. Maybe we have a different definition of a push? I'd consider my interaction with Charlie a push as I've voted them and want to take it further. My questions towards Neeko were to see how they responded and try and gain a read. I wouldn't say that is a push.

I'd agree that I had more to ask with Neeko than Neeko did Cal. Charlie however said we were both pushy yet I was the first to push which doesn't add up. I felt challenging Cal over not "walking the walk" about behavioural play was weird for a page 3 post but it's an attitude that Neeko has held up for the rest of his posts.

I have a town lean on Neeko based on their posts thus far, this has been compounded off their interactions with other players. Neeko stuck to his guns during our interaction and provided good reasoning for his reads.

How do you feel about Charlie?
Lost the response I was typing up to this so I'll keep it brief.

Here is where you turned heel on Neeko:

I feel it's a very on the fence position as it could be over-eager town behaviour or scum behaviour.

I did find the post odd and I wanted to see how you'd react early on about it. I can't really comment on your reads as of yet being new to playing with most of the players in this game but the fact you provided is good.
He provided you with a reads list and by your own admission you didn't have an impression on anyone he stated but you awarded him town points for supplying it.

It feels touch and go and low effort, and it makes it harder for me to buy the explanation you were trying to figure him out rather than just trying to go for what you perceived as low hanging fruit. Because your interest in him shrunk almost immediately and then you went straight after Charlie for what I see as a fairly contrived reason as well.

As for Charlie, tbd, but I didn't find any issue with what he said, and I'll have an answer for that by the end of today or I'm doing something seriously wrong, because he's usually not a hard read. No offense Charles.

So you woke up and chose violence.

Understandable, I been there. But if you are not scum then I have no interest in engaging in a meaningless fight. You are more than welcome to read/focus me as much as you want though, can't blame ya there. But if you are townie then it would be your best of interest to use that energy somewhere else, for my heart is pure and can never be tainted by scum.
Trying to extend an olive branch already? Fufufufufu

what are your thoughts on myself, kweh, and chevy if you have any?
What are your reads currently if you are caught up to the thread?
fuji seems townish

sk seems townish

i did not really like kweh's posts (at least the ones that i really noticed) at first reaction bc it seemed like they were just purely agreeing on things and offering nothing much of substance on their own but looking back and also recent posts have changed that view so im going with town lean

ripped cal is slight town lean... personally i did not like his early posts that much where he was trying to get town brownie points but other than that i agree with some of the stances hes taken and i like his general activity

neeko is now null read... i did like her activity and how she is constantly looking for ways to get the ball rolling for town but i didnt really like the ekko thing that much and what followed

You're right, I won't force votes on him for one thing!

It's just somewhat strange that someone known as overbearingly active, so much so that there are tags about him not spamming the thread, comes in to announce he's changed his ways.

Then leaves for awhile, comes back after a vote, and says he's busy and preoccupied.

Then leaves for only a short while to fluff post about the theme!

Personally I find the combination somewhat scummy as it would 1) show he's not comfortable being anywhere near as active as scum as he is as town 2) sliding into to fill posts with theme fluff is mostly pointless, especially for someone that just said he lacks time.

RippedCal if you have no insight to offer at the moment that is perfectly fine, but if you wouldn't defend others for seemingly no reason that would be great too!
The problem here is you wait for others to do things off little so you can accuse them of being opportunistic for generating content that you can then create reads from mr. ripped! Not all of us look to 'farm town points' from simply voicing what town should do opposed to creating situations that will generate the reactions town needs to make reads off of.

So I apologize for not waiting until he returns and can read back at his leisure, I'll apply pressure when it seems most apt to.
in specific, i was not that fond of the bolded things here. i think that if her objective is to generate reactions for ppl to make reads off of, it doesnt make much sense to essentially tell ripped to stop

a reaction is a reaction, no matter who it's from... in fact, maybe if ripped was full on defending ekko for no reason here, maybe it could give us some insight as to potential scum mates or something else... who really knows?

anyways point being that i found it a bit weird (not necessarily alignment indicative) bc at this point of the game, discussion is all we really have

i didnt follow the chevy thing in close detail but i dont remember anything scummy seeming from him... maybe null to slight town lean

everyone else, i need to see more of

He provided you with a reads list and by your own admission you didn't have an impression on anyone he stated but you awarded him town points for supplying it.
I mean that’s not the only reason I have for town points is it? I asked for reads and received them with reasoning behind the reads. I think that’s a good look and as I said to Charlie, that’s what I like. That partnered with the attitude Neeko’s carried through the game attempting to solve and creating content gave town points for the lean I have. Not exclusively just a reads list.

Arp comes across as pretty defensive even after having it explained to him that majority vote is actually harder to reach than plurality.

I certainly don't agree with giving him a pass just because he's new(ish?), just because he hasn't contributed proactively whatsoever, and that is the most obvious way to discern the alignment of a newer player.

I mean that’s not the only reason I have for town points is it? I asked for reads and received them with reasoning behind the reads. I think that’s a good look and as I said to Charlie, that’s what I like. That partnered with the attitude Neeko’s carried through the game attempting to solve and creating content gave town points for the lean I have. Not exclusively just a reads list.
That's a fair assessment of him. But considering you found his initial behavior suspect, it felt like your turnaround on him came rather easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.