[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

In my dreams, I seen many things, nations rise and downfall, the era of peace, wars of all kind, and the small happy moments here and there. It was truly a fascinating journey, a much needed rest for my soul. How many millennia has it been since I left my little cave and stopped day dreaming? I can't remember. I found joy and happiness in day dreaming. But for some odd reason I am awaken after so long. This can mean only one thing, I have been summoned once again to hunt down filthy scums all over the world. To disturb my sleep and put me out there in the battle field.... It seems the situation is kind of dire. It sure been a very long time since I interacted with mere trifles.

But now that I am here, I guess I have no choice but hunt down scum one by one and restore peace to these forsaken lands. For only when all evil is exterminated can I finally rest in peace.

Hayooo everyone, sure been a while ayy? it's good to arrive early in a game for once. Let's have fun ^^

Hello, everyone

So I was reading. Why do you think Daenerys is mafia here? She's been "good" for like 99% of the show and as far as I know, she still is in books.

My guesses about setup would be:
1) Mafia - Lannisters (Tywin, Cersei, Jamie, Joffrey)
2) Cult - Night King
3) Hostile Indie - Littlefinger, Euron, Ramsay
4) GA - Brienne
5) Town miller - Tyrion

is it not enough?

darling
Nope—Gramm is potentially adding historic characters to this. It’ll be impossible to predict

Too much bite? Do you associate having too much bite early on as werewolf/scum behaviour?
I feel it's a very on the fence position as it could be over-eager town behaviour or scum behaviour.

I did find the post odd and I wanted to see how you'd react early on about it. I can't really comment on your reads as of yet being new to playing with most of the players in this game but the fact you provided is good.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Pretty awkward post to make, Kagura.
Awkward posts get replied by more awkward posts :blush:

Basically Lord Cal asked for people to stop talking about theme and focus on threadplay, Lady Neeko called him out on it and asked him why doesnt he do it yourself then instead of asking others to, to where Chevy took offense to that and finds Neeko to be a bit too aggressive for his taste.
Ah okay. I think theme focusing and threadplay both go hand in hand. Just shutting down one to focus on another is not optimal.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hello, everyone

So I was reading. Why do you think Daenerys is mafia here? She's been "good" for like 99% of the show and as far as I know, she still is in books.

My guesses about setup would be:
1) Mafia - Lannisters (Tywin, Cersei, Jamie, Joffrey)
2) Cult - Night King
3) Hostile Indie - Littlefinger, Euron, Ramsay
4) GA - Brienne
5) Town miller - Tyrion

is it not enough?

darling
The darling thing with that pfp just doesnt work man

I though Neeko is nitpicking at the first glance but i think they try to solve, which is good
Nitpicking is fine early game if it generates content. I think that is what Chevy perhaps hasn't grasped and why he jumped to my defense. But as I said there's no sense doing that as scum unless you're my mate, which he obviously isn't from my POV

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Both chevy and neko are doing the same thing Lol

Nekko challenged cal asking why don't he lead the direction which cal himself suggested for others to do

Checv challenged nekko that's cal already did it in the initial post so its weird to go after cal like that.

I see both of them doing the same thing - difference is nekko pushed cal and Chevy pushed nekko

Good initial impression from both of them

Awkward posts get replied by more awkward posts :blush:

Ah okay. I think theme focusing and threadplay both go hand in hand. Just shutting down one to focus on another is not optimal.
The thing is relying on theme in this setup doesnt seem optimal so I agree with Cal, did anything ping you so far Kalluto chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.