[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite serious with my detective's intuition re Pero.

I stand by that it's more likely than not he was fed that by someone, he simply doesn't have the experience with those players to make that judgement.
my overall issue with this is more often times coaching is something someone is accused of but rarely is it actually happening as thoroughly as people think.

that isnt to say i dont think coaching takes place, but it depends on a lot of different factors. with so many inactives and players he could be on a team that has no idea of said that, isn't online at the same time to coach him about that particular thing, aren't the type of players to coach someone, etc. there's just way too many factors early game to for coaching to be credible.

just my 2 cents. also largely because i need to interact with more people.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my overall issue with this is more often times coaching is something someone is accused of but rarely is it actually happening as thoroughly as people think.

that isnt to say i dont think coaching takes place, but it depends on a lot of different factors. with so many inactives and players he could be on a team that has no idea of said that, isn't online at the same time to coach him about that particular thing, aren't the type of players to coach someone, etc. there's just way too many factors early game to for coaching to be credible.

just my 2 cents. also largely because i need to interact with more people.
I feel like just because it rarely happens as it appears to, doesn't mean it can be brushed away. I maintain that Pero's position makes no sense for him to come up with on his own because it's not an opinion someone with his experience with the players in question would naturally come to. You don't see a player inactive regardless of alignment and conclude that he must just be inactive as scum. I actually don't see a more reasonable interpretation here and frankly the general response has been to handwave it away, which has left me somewhat confused. I ask myself, am I the fool?

Day 1 Vote Count 4

Ekko 2 - TAC, Cooler
Arp 4 - Neeko, Soulkiller, Tpein, Blue
Charlie 1 - Chevy
Ratchet 1 - Ekko
Pero 2 - Lord Melkor, Ultra
TAC 1 - KWEH
Chevy 2 - Michelle, Kagurashii

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 23 hours remaining.

Replacements incoming. Please consult the OP for guidelines considering replacements.

Abilities are now unlocked!

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
After reading the Ratchet vs Pero situation I think I finally got it. Now it all makes sense.

I wouldn't have been able to catch such "fine details" honestly. :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.