[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you find scum for us?

Focusing on defence makes you look scummy.

What are your town/scum reads for now?
Leaning scum:
Ultra as per my previous talk with him but I want to go through his posts and give him a fair shake of the stick

Tpein is on my list to look into, seems to have been pretty inactive

Town:
Soulkiller has been on point with his game solving focus
RippedCal seems to be playing similar to my previous experience when he was town

I'm struggling to get a read on Ratchet very different playstyle to last time but was Indy in that game

Yo Tan seems to be very inactive which is suspicious

Have we had more from Chevy yet? Or have his posts all been about the early push/spat? Not sure where I fall on him but on the list to keep an eye on for sure

That's the point though. He hasn't seen him enough to make the determination that Scum Cooler does (x). As far as Pero should be concerned, Cooler should always just be relatively inactive. Which is why I think someone must have discussed it with him, that they think Cooler might be scum (say, opposite scum) because of his activity. It doesn't actually require the bolded either, this could have come through speculation at any point in time.
Agree on that point, but I have one problem with it. Who from NF would tell him that Cooler coasts as scum specifically. Because I can't think of anyone who thinks so. Like, that would be feeding own teammate with false information.

Doubt they're scum. Push on charlie I'd what I'd expect from town chevy
You mean push in general or thought process behind push specifically?

hmm no he just needed an excuse to push someone as scum for townie points i assume, i said cooler might be scum cause he's inactive and that's how he is in the games i played with him and he even admitted to his inactivity
But that's right. I mean, ignoring this whole "scummate told him that", why would you say Cooler stays inactive as scum, while you've played a game with him like last week, when he was inactive town? If anything you'd say he's inactive as town, because you saw that for sure. Or, if you saw him doing that as scum, that he does that regardless of his role. That's simply contradictory.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Agree on that point, but I have one problem with it. Who from NF would tell him that Cooler coasts as scum specifically. Because I can't think of anyone who thinks so. Like, that would be feeding own teammate with false information.

You mean push in general or thought process behind push specifically?

But that's right. I mean, ignoring this whole "scummate told him that", why would you say Cooler stays inactive as scum, while you've played a game with him like last week, when he was inactive town? If anything you'd say he's inactive as town, because you saw that for sure. Or, if you saw him doing that as scum, that he does that regardless of his role. That's simply contradictory.
he was inactive as scum as town he didn't even play and was removed

I recall TAC being a mostly protown indie in that game?
I was getting his role confused with Ultra actually, TAC was Malganis who played pretty protown indie aside from needing to kill my bff but in theme is very bad.

That whole post quoted is effectively a write off and I'll need to reform my thoughts there.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
What do you like about the bird exactly?
I get this good feeling from the bird with how you're assessing who might not be loyal to me.

I'll give you the freedom to wander in the Palace and see who may be conspiring against me

I’ll give you a short summary. He’s angle shooting me thinking that I knew that TAC is this Luther guy before joining the game and still I “elaborately shaded him” for tinfoiling me.
You're talking about Luthon ya? The guy you told me has never played serious over here or whatever? If you know him well enough to tell me that, why would you here refer to him as "this Luther guy" as if you barely know him? The two don't fit well.

Status
Not open for further replies.