[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So you made that opinion on TAC and Cooler based on the games you played with them here? You also seem very frustrated, even though you are not the biggest wagon as of page 56 (in vote count ARP has twice the amount of votes you have).
actually i am the biggest wagon is no paying attention?

I like this post and second it, Chevy does tend to play a very tunnely game especially as town. What I said about his mask slipping as scum towards the later stages still holds true though.
So you, Nekko and Chevy were playing Mafia together somewhere? It is first time I play with any of you.

who brought up the "hurr durr some of the top posters are scum" thing btw

Like okey i see what ur trying to do here it makes sense since I've seen scum be top posters

But when exactly has this top poster hunt started cause if it was around the start of the day then scum will likely go "oh they are hunting top posters i think we should maybe stay around the middle and not too close to the top"

doflamihawk just jumping in voting saying he doesn't really know why other than me being one of the top posters is very suspicious to me.
and it started here with this absolute tinfoil lol
I suppose I should elaborate then.

In my experience, one of the top 5 most active players at this stage is almost always scum. Idk why, it just happens. Now I don't know any of these 5 besides Ultra, who reads town to me for now. Pero is the closest of the 5 to getting lynched, and his post about us needing his power is something I've heard scum say more than townies do, thus I voted him.
he gave this reason as well which i can agree with as ive done it as a new scum before

Peroroncino

β€Ž

Like okey i see what ur trying to do here it makes sense since I've seen scum be top posters

But when exactly has this top poster hunt started cause if it was around the start of the day then scum will likely go "oh they are hunting top posters i think we should maybe stay around the middle and not too close to the top"
it was doflamihawk lol

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I suppose I should elaborate then.

In my experience, one of the top 5 most active players at this stage is almost always scum. Idk why, it just happens. Now I don't know any of these 5 besides Ultra, who reads town to me for now. Pero is the closest of the 5 to getting lynched, and his post about us needing his power is something I've heard scum say more than townies do, thus I voted him.

I'd be quite flattered if scum changed their entire strategy just to stay off my radar, but I doubt it'll happen.

Anyway this is just a general trend I've noticed from the first 24 hours of a game, not necessarily the entire duration.

I already explained this. Looks like it was a misunderstanding. But you also didn't correct me that time and Neeko did instead of you.
It was kinda ambiguous what part of my post you thought we were in agreement on, and I didn't care enough to ask which part you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.